for paramount

6/23/2010 c3 17K.M.Mackenzie
Being a stickler, your stuff remains amazing, but in the 1st stanza: "black fingers & a ice-veined neck" - "black fingers & AN ice-veined neck".
10/7/2009 c4 prone2dementia
masterpiece, ingenious, loved
10/22/2006 c2 77by His blood
oh my fucking god you are killing me. what can i say? this is ... there are no words. you are stabbing my heart out and using my blood to write more poetry that kills me all over again.
9/23/2006 c1 55OneSilverWing
This one is different to say the least. I liked the punctuation and how some words ran together. It was very good.
8/19/2006 c1 8Hotkitty
ugh, i stopped using punctuation long ago 'cause i know i could never use it as well as you. truthfulli, now when i read it in stuff it looks all annoying and overrused, but with ur stuff it still flows. the brackets thing. awesome. i heart brackets. love the way you mix white&red together. so pwettiful. & it's kinda like the white's all pure and the red stains it. that's deep, babe. liked the last line too. like, if ur a total dumbass like me you could read the whole thing without having a clue what's going on and then u read the last line and ur like o.O click. it makes sense now. haha. uber awesomeness.

~zee kitti [mi-aow]
8/19/2006 c2 Hotkitty
now when i read this stuff i actualli understand it. wow, i feel older.
3/30/2006 c4 40Doray
This collection rocks! It seems to portray a more personal side, and the words form either bloody or sensual images. Great work!
3/25/2006 c1 34The Melancholy Astronaut
I sure hope these aren't written from personal experience. Very real, very frightening, very powerful, great imagery. I am jealous of you, and I can't believe you're jealous of me.
3/17/2006 c3 e.b. keane-farrell
wow. that was really chilling. i totally liked it
2/17/2006 c4 breezy nostrils
haha nice line. it was almost amusing, but kind of in a tragedic way. anyway, i love the title. it works really well in the metaphorical and literal sense. nice job!
2/17/2006 c3 breezy nostrils
wow a lot of green and red imagery. i love it, it's almost overwhelming, but really makes you think of christmas. "christmas-card-razors" nice work!
2/17/2006 c2 breezy nostrils
wow pretty tho intense. one line reminds me a brand new song. the title reminds me of jack's mannequin. and the line "rape me fo my breathe" - my favourite in this poem. nice work!
2/11/2006 c4 69mostly water
he’ll carve you deeper in your dreams

That line hurt for it's truth.

i’m . n o t . sick . (enough) .”

This is so...real. I know exactly how you are feeling.

- she slits her wrists (calmly) drags them through the snow & herwrittenpain i think will wash away (too) too soon

old habits are hard to break
1/25/2006 c1 4run rabbit run
brilliant! absolutely brilliant.
1/23/2006 c1 18deathbyeuphoria
exquisite, exuberant. just plain whoa-ness wrapped tightly into your words. goodgreatwonderful job.
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »