for cigarette, or blue is the color that I give to you

11/20/2008 c1 Mascara is evil
I like how the last lines and the first correlate. The narrator seems to come to have a slight epiphany. Those damn boys with their beautiful eyes; I love that part. Another great piece.
4/9/2006 c1 8Yarrharr
this is amazing. really good, and reminds me of one of my closest friends, who has always been a source of poetry. I especially like the line that starts "you have gypsy lips.." wonderful.also, thanks for reviewing my poem about New Orleans. i'm from northern Louisiana and my family and home weren't directly affected by the hurricanes, but it's still had a huge impact on everyone and everything there. I've known the city for so long, I just had to write about it.
4/9/2006 c1 79Sorrowful Dreams
wow...very talented I must say. great work on this. and thank you for the review.

~Sorrow~
4/9/2006 c1 13miss-hyperactive
you don't understand how much i can relate to this... i've thought that so many times
3/11/2006 c1 a lonely september
'i bought it, but in the end it was made for you' how is that even possible? that something that amazing is put into words? jesus, you are some sort of godsent gift, i swear.
1/19/2006 c1 18SummerSun325
Omg, I love this, this poem is so cool!
1/17/2006 c1 64Leeona Trance
O, it's so full of deep meaning! The useable I see as material things... I love your style! Amazing. Post more!

~Leeona Trance

Thanks for the review, btw. ^^
12/23/2005 c1 31button-nose
I love that line...I bought it, but in the end it was made for you...amazing!
12/21/2005 c1 45Simple Enigma
this is lovely too, i like your use of color and allusions, "purple people eaters" that interesting in the context, lol, never thought of it that way. Kudos.
12/19/2005 c1 15mmzozololo
Unfortunately, I don't get it...

The words are perfectly portrayed, but you certainly ruined it with the crude and immature use of the f word in this poem...

You have alot to learn about writing, but good luck...
12/19/2005 c1 Blue Isolde
This is really good!
12/19/2005 c1 5darkdemonsunday
This was amazing. You truely have a wonderful sense of describing. Loved the purple people eaters. And the gypsy lips? Cool.
12/18/2005 c1 20sloppy firsts
this is wonderfully conveyed. my favourite lines were:

'purple people eaters when we hold the cigarette to our lips and huffpuff; and fucking blow the house down.' that line is so incredibly strong.

'You have gypsy lips and a wild streak the somebody painted on you with magic marker and red nail polish.' very unique.

keep writing~