for And I Dreamt

4/28/2006 c1 330in a jar pk
um. hi. you are BRILLIANT!
2/25/2006 c1 131theory of black
This reminds me of something my one friend would say.
1/24/2006 c1 237classic violet
That last line... *whistle* Beautiful! Spectacular. Written perfectly. Loved this poem.
1/17/2006 c1 16Theory Of The 4th Dimension
Hehe, this was pretty sweet! Your pretty good with these humor pieces!^_^
1/14/2006 c1 6Gilee7
LOL. This one really is cute. And it once again has that sarcastic tone to it. Clever poem.
1/13/2006 c1 879Moondog Dozier
Great spin off of a comon phrase. The last line just really brings it home, Marvelous.
1/13/2006 c1 15Callipygian
hehe, nice.You're so clevern_nI can't remember any of my dreams...do I dream at all?They say the insane don't dream n_nso I guess my answer is : No
1/6/2006 c1 90Dragonzz
it's official. you're going on my fave authors list whether you like it or not. Awesome. Keep it up

~dragonzz~
1/4/2006 c1 1Meg Schick
i liked this a lot. quick thinking with the "Sweet dreams are boring." i'm not that quick... nice job.~MegP.S. thanks for the review
1/1/2006 c1 12eighteen hundred
I think this would work wonderfully with just the first four lines, though as is, not bad at all. Good stuff.
12/27/2005 c1 With Rhyme and Reason
Nice. It sounds like a "true story." SOrry this is a short review, but, you know, it's a short poem. I like the "May you have dreams with good plots" line. Perhaps a bit more useless rhetoric, just to make it pretty? Or not. Good job.
12/24/2005 c1 43i call it laughable
that struck something fluffy in me. hah. i loved your response to him, "'Sweet dreams are boring.'" haha. aren't they?
12/22/2005 c1 Ryustorm
Its really cute!sunshine in the basement! i have dreams with plots, only weird ones.it made me laugh.p.s. thanks for your review on death
12/20/2005 c1 90poetic abortion
cute. as. HELL.

I can barely contain myself, I'd have totally angsted this up if I'd written this.

I love it.

gorgeous, gorgeous poem.

~* noelle
12/19/2005 c1 theangelofnothingness
Lol. that's kinda cute. I like that.
18 Page 1 2 Next »