for i am delivered, or

3/11/2006 c1 a lonely september
is this just incredible or. . . are you a god?
12/23/2005 c1 31button-nose
Love this...totally love this! Gives an inside view to how a unborn may feel, but leaves me with the distinct feeling someone may be trapped! I cant decide! But i love it!
12/23/2005 c1 16sireslayer
wow. usually i don't read poems like this, but damn it was amazing from the first line to "I am delivered, or." you really captured me.
12/22/2005 c1 14Heather Harper
wow! this is really good, i like the way you displayed it too, i like to read some pieces of the people who reviewed someyhing of mine, thanks for that by the way, one last thing- mussels is spelled incorrectly, unless it was a play on words, it's actually muscles
12/21/2005 c1 45Simple Enigma
wow, that was beautifull, i really love it *adds to favorites* i wish i could be more constructive when i review things, but this is amazing. I came to look because you reviewed a couple of my peices on trystan and isolde and i thought i should probably comment! Ive been in love with Trystan and his story since reading the book "firelord" by Parke Godwin (where i got the spelling of trystan, looks prettier doesnt it?) if your interested, Godwin is a bard. I can only assume your interest came from the proximity of the movie, but since ive been re-reading firelord recently i think i'll be updating and revising my story very soon, thanks alot for the encouragment!
12/19/2005 c1 hey maria
Gorgeous, gorgeous imagery in this but I'm a huge dork and I have to correct you on the you're/your mistakes. Use "you're" to say "you are" and "your" for possession. So when you wrote "gnawing you’re outsides" it comes across as "gnawing you are outsides." You only did it twice, I think.

Oh, Lord. I feel like a grammar textbook.

Please don't kill me. I like your poem.
12/19/2005 c1 5darkdemonsunday
Yay! Another amazing poem!