for Reflections of an Anthropomorphic Personification

3/14/2007 c1 65Nemonus
Excellent. The prose & grammar is fine and the narator is itneresting. I can almost see your inspiration for this, in the study of the old mythologies and the "anthropomorpphic personification". It's a very entertaining story.
1/1/2006 c1 7Alareic
This is interesting.

Well Shadow, I think I'm back. Check my profile for a new story soon.

:D

-Alareic-
12/22/2005 c1 11Wolfie Star26
Cool, this was really awesome. I enjoyed it and well it was just plain my kind of thing, strangly enough. As usual wonderful job.

I know I haven't been around lately and I will get to the other stories you posted, but what can you expect from a pregnant lady. the middle of junuary and I'll be free from carrying around to babies. I just still need to figure out names for them.

Neways, I finally updated Destiny and Memories, or is it the other way around? Memories and Destinies. It's one of the two. But I'm sure you'll find it.

Merry Christmas.
12/21/2005 c1 2wickedstarr42
fantastic. that was really neat. loved it. what gave u the idea for that? cool stuff.
12/21/2005 c1 7Celyn
Hehehe. It's good.

I saw one spot where you finished one sentence with "on her own" and the next with "on their own"... or something like.

Also, the end is a little bit confusing. I kinda got the jist after I read it through a couple of times.

But good fun, all the same.
12/21/2005 c1 13Shadowhound
i'm not sure whether i should be amused or...not sure what that other emotion is... anyway, i really like this story. 'anthropomorphic personification'...definitly going to have to remember that. when are you and Casey Drake going to write another chapter of Color Me Magic? it is a bit off topic, but it just popped into my mind. sorry for the random thoughts.

Shadowhound
12/20/2005 c1 2Casey Drake
i like. The Morrigan has a very... interesting mind.

There's a story somewhere around here called Because I Could Not Stop For Death, by... An Inside Joke. I think you might like it, but I cannot be sure.

:) CD