for Will

1/8/2010 c22 Heather
I'm not sure if you finished the story, so are you going to continue to pursue it...cuz Jackie seems...off
10/14/2008 c22 layne
shitty ending to a somewhat patchy, stoic story. there was little life and feeling in this, and it was a bit abrupt and flippant.
3/23/2008 c22 2RoxxorzBoxxerz
I thought Jackie is a wanker, for blow'n Will off(not in the good way) on his b-day. But then again Will is a whore XD loved it!
1/8/2008 c22 5gummybaby
I never know what to say when I finish reading a complete story...the fact that someone can just create something out of thin air and have it affect my life and and stuff, it's really mind boggling. Your story was amazing, and I'll definetly remember it for a long time. Thanks.
7/13/2007 c22 2mia5081
I loved the story =) but I am wondering if Will will (hehe Will will) stay with Jackie or not

~Mia
6/13/2007 c22 2arcapellago
I really enjoyed reading this story, and I hope one day you will be able to finish it. Right now seems to be a good end, but a part of me must know what could happen next.I liked you story line a lot. And how Will seems like a real person...I so want to know about his past though.
3/23/2007 c22 5Kizuna
This was a very good story!^_^ I love Will!^_^ Jackie not so much though... I think he's an ass... But I see there's another story where Will's the main person!^_~ Maybe he'll find someone better there!^_^ I hope so! I'm gonna read it ASAP!^_^ Very good job!^_^

- Kiz
1/23/2007 c22 2Undecided Fiction
Wow, this was a great read. Will was so sadly...needy. And the foster parents were awesome. All your characters were well-written and this story has an intelligent way about it that makes me envious. Faving, and I'm checking out more of your works.
1/7/2007 c17 Niousha XD
wow. great story. I love how all your characters are somewhat flawed. It makes them so much more...human, or something.
8/11/2006 c22 jma
Awesome story. But then so is every story you take the time to write. Very realistic. The character's lives are not so perfect and pretty as every other author portrays their characters to be. ^_^ In short- you do a damn good job of 'keeping it real'. Keep up the good work!
3/7/2006 c22 theremaybeagodyahoo.com
just wanted to let you know that your (fairly) silent stalker still loves reading and admiring your work.
3/4/2006 c22 lazy infection
Hi, I reviewed before, but I had forgotten my password, so I had to review anonymously as Vickie. But I rememebered it, so now I signed in. This story is awesome and is most definately going on my favs list! Keep pu the great writing!
3/1/2006 c22 LooseNativeMoose
yay!
2/24/2006 c22 10afk
but but there will be soemthing else right? anotehr story right? you can't leave e like this!"! argh will T_T
2/24/2006 c22 cursive love
Jackie makes me extremely anxious for Will's safety.
195 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »