for Will

1/15/2006 c8 theremaybeagodyahoo.com
brilliance. i can't wait unitl the barbie. is mike going to be pissed? i guess so...but he can't say anything about the age difference...

i heart princessmax.
1/14/2006 c8 M
Um, squee. I really like Jackie.
1/13/2006 c8 10afk
OMG you should really put the full lemon here please! i'm loving thsi story! XD
1/13/2006 c8 15Switch
That throws him. 'Jamie told me about you? Jamie who lives in Bardon?'

That seems a bit awkward. I think the 'me' and 'you' needs to be switched. Anyway, I look forward to every chapter of this story and I love reading all of your others as well. So update soon please! ^_^
1/13/2006 c8 ddz008
Great chapter!I didn't expect that so soon, but I'm glad he came to see him. Is Jackie just playing with him? Is he as bad as everbody say he is?Really hope to see the next chapter pretty soon!:D :D :D
1/13/2006 c8 6Rinna
I've been reading this story since the beginning, and really enjoy it. However, I don't think I've reviewed yet. I really ought to review more often.

I've been really enjoying this story. I've read all of your other stories focusing on these characters, and I was actual quite glad when I found you'd begun a story for Will. I like him, and he didn't get much focus in your other story This more than makes for it, though.

Hmm, thus far I like Jackie. Be interesting to see how Mike and Brett react to this development.
1/13/2006 c8 5Yoyo-chan
I love Will ^_^. And I didn't really have time to read this before work but I couldn't bear the thought of it sitting in my e-mail inbox all day, unread. Jackie sounds really cool. How old is he again, 18? I think that would be illegal in California but it's not here.
1/13/2006 c8 25Esquirella
Michael is gonna turn all shades of colors when he finds out Will knows Jackie. LOL! But I like Jackie so far. He's sweet and he alwaysseems so concerned for Will's comfort. And I bet he would kick Lee's ass for being mean ti Will. Hmm. Teah, Jackie's cool. Now, if we could just get Mike to forgive Jamie for mentioning him.
1/13/2006 c8 19diebyownhands
thanks for updating!
1/12/2006 c7 2ShadesWithLove
OMFLG! That guy is Jackie! Whoah. This is definitely interesting. He's Jackie as in Jackie, Jamie's relative?
1/11/2006 c1 5Twisted By Design
Hilarious. Witty. Awesome. And that's just the first chapter! I can't read more now, but I'll be sure to read more later. Great story! Update soon!
1/11/2006 c7 19diebyownhands
oi! I was a bit confused withthe names so had to read back a bit.When I read the chapter about Jamie wanting will to meet his cousin I don't know why ( well kind of do) but I imagined someone who was going to abuse Will and was suffering about it and thought that mybe lee or Bret would have to kick his ass.But know I dono if Jackie is the cousin or whatever he seems sweet... ugh hope you update soon!
1/11/2006 c7 25Esquirella
LOL! Oh, I had a feeling that might be the infamous Jackie. Mike's gonna shit a ton of bricks all over Lee and even Jamie for this, isn't he?
1/11/2006 c7 turtledonkey27
oh, you fooled me again! i thought for sure it was just going to be some random new person, and here it is someone we've already heard of. you sneaky thing you! i LOVE the description of this guy, i could see it clearly and i may have drooled, just a wee bit :)
1/11/2006 c7 theremaybeagodyahoo.com
Halleluja! Two chapters in one sitting? What a treat! Will is so chill; his awkwardness is endearing. I can't wait to read what Mikey and Brett say when the police take him home.

You're amazing, Miss Max.

Holler.