for Will

1/3/2006 c4 8Sundown
I LOVED the part where Michael finally let Will know that he and Brett knew about his sexuality. It was funny, surprising and adorable. Claire pregnant again? they're so young! its funny thinking that Lee's brattish character is the father of two children, it creates an amusing and somewhat ironic spin. Great work, once again!
1/3/2006 c4 25Esquirella
Lee is so impulsive! Geez! Ya think he could have waited a year or two for another child! And what's with Claire letting him have his way on that issue? I thought she was smarter than him. LOL! Ah, Lee. At least he's good to Teagan.

Mike knew! I love the relationship you're building with him and Will. Of course Mike's less intimidating to approach than Brett. That grump will be impossible once he quits smoking. LOL! Are you going to make your characters suffer by gaining a kilo or two?

Great chapter!
1/3/2006 c4 19diebyownhands
God Lee is so dumb! What the hell was Claire thinking ? SHit I got pregnant young and no way in hell would I do it again its freaking hard! God my parents would kill me. Love the story I think I'm in love with Will lol Please update soon.
1/3/2006 c4 2ShadesWithLove
whoah... life in australia is surely tough eh? oh well... nice chapter. update soon.

i cant believe claire is pregant again... argh... stupid lee
1/3/2006 c4 theremaybeagodyahoo.com
Glory. I think one of my favorite lines is "I suspect this is becuase he reminds them of Oscar the Grouch."

Brilliant, per usual. I really liked the Mike-Will interaction. Dare I say "darling"?
1/3/2006 c4 5Yoyo-chan
YAY! I love it when you update. I'm glad Will wants to be closer to Michael. I think they could have a good relationship.
1/3/2006 c4 ddz008
Great chapter!I like Will and Mike and Roman and Brett XDAnd Lee and Claire are stupid, sorry, but they are... they're too young to have two children and they don't have the money to do it.Hope to see the next chapter pretty soon, please!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
1/3/2006 c4 ddz008
1/2/2006 c4 Kaz
Hey... Are you aware that your social worker's name changed? It started as Marion then changed to monica?
1/2/2006 c3 theremaybeagodyahoo.com
this is amazing. i love will. he reminds me of my self. not that i am a sixteen year old, homosexual australian male, but i still sympathize. it's incredible.
1/1/2006 c3 bambi4real
I am so happy that you are writting thing I think Will's story is the greatest so far. I am really excited about where you could take this. keep it coming.
1/1/2006 c3 19diebyownhands
Nice chapter. A bit short but thats just cuz I'm really craving to know what going to happen with Will.
1/1/2006 c3 25Esquirella
I hope will finds a way to repay benny and Francis for their trouble. Thoses asses! Ah, karma will get them in the end anyway.

Great chapter!
1/1/2006 c3 8Sundown
I really like this story. Will is one of my favourite characters in 'Mike&Brett', so its great having his point of view. I like how he's not so outrageous, its refreshing actually. Great writing once again...and I'm happy there's heapsof Brett in the story (Brett is my favourite of your characters) can't wait to read more, love! xx
1/1/2006 c3 Kimagure
I've been interested in this kid since he first popped up in Brett and Michael. I was ecstatic to see that you were writing a story about him.

And you certainly don't disappoint. Man, you got everything there that just blows about high school and being in high school. I love the way you write him as such a private person and I love how his shyness ties into that. I also love how long he's kept that he's gay from his foster parents.

*hearts* I love this story and I look forward to seeing how the rest of it unfolds. ^_^
195 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »