for Will

1/1/2006 c3 2ShadesWithLove
muahahas... Will is just damn cute... screw benny and whatever his supid boyfriend is called... they are just some fucking posers... hmm... connor's number? weird... will really like him? but from what i can see, connor isnt really what we call a good guy eh?
1/1/2006 c3 5Yoyo-chan
Ugh, poor Will. I'm with Brett, I wouldn't go back to high school either. Definitely not a nice time in my life and it seems like Will's not having fun either. Poor kid. I want to hug him and say there's nothing wrong with him. Someone should. .
12/29/2005 c2 mel
That is some disgusting food. I officially love Brett now.
12/27/2005 c2 25Esquirella
Will is so freaking lovable. Lee is still my favorite asshole. LOL! And Claire needs to put him in his place. Michael is uber cool as a foster dad. And Brett ... Brett, Brett, Brett. Still as surly as ever. Great second chapter. Poor Will still wants to see Connor. What does Connor think about that? I guess I'll tune in next time. Hope to have more for you soon, too!
12/27/2005 c2 5Yoyo-chan
Aw, poor Will. I know how he feels :D Also I love him a lot. Write more. He's my new favorite of your characters now that Damon's gone and I still like Mikey but I like Will more. I kind of wish he had someone in his family he could confide in. I bet Michael and Will could be good friends.
12/23/2005 c1 theremaybeagodyahoo.com
in short, this is amazing. like anything else you write, madame princessmax, i will forever be waiting for the next installment. merry christmas/happy hannukah/happy kwanza and have a happy new year.
12/23/2005 c1 melanie
I like it:) I can't wait to hear his point of view on the others. Will sounds awesome.
12/23/2005 c1 turtledonkey27
yay! a will story! i'm excited now, i've been wondering like crazy about what was going on inside his head :) now, about roman... hm. protesting too much or really that much of an idiot? :D
12/23/2005 c1 Zoshia
oh... I AM SO HAPPY! I was reading Esquirella's story and was all "man I wish I knew more about Will. I like him." Then I came here and was all "YAY!" So in other words... I like this story and can't wait for more.
12/22/2005 c1 19diebyownhands
YAY!I was hoping you would write about will.
12/22/2005 c1 54rainbowskye
It's so great to get the chance to learn more about Will, especially since he is quite mysterious and one of my favourite characters
12/22/2005 c1 4Taylor-Ame
I'm ashamed to say that it took me until the mention of Lee's name, to realise it was THAT Will, and THAT Brett and Michael. Reardless, I like this point of view. Probably because I'm still 16 mentally. Or something.
12/21/2005 c1 ddz008
Great chapter!I loved it!I'm so glad we are finally knowing more about Will, he seems to be such an interesting character.Keep writing, please!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
12/21/2005 c1 25Esquirella
Esquirella only writes faster than you when she's at work. I'm home this week and next, but I hope to bang out a chapter before Christmas. And I also hope to complicate Will's world while he's in Boston to give him even more baggage to plague him. Mwahahahaha!

I love this chapter. Roman is cool. Lee is still a rat (I think I'll have Trent and Damon do another 'number' on him in "You..." just for kicks.) Michael is awesome with the whole not-knowing-what-Roman's-mom-is-up-to thing. Great start!
12/21/2005 c1 5Yoyo-chan
Yay! A whole story for Will! I can't wait ^_^. (It's about time)
195 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13