for Will

2/23/2006 c22 25Esquirella
Um ... Jackie doesn't sound all that nice here. LOL! But then again, he is trying to deal with Will's protective parents. Though lying again, or omitting the details anyway, isn't going to get him far with Mike. Great chapter!
2/23/2006 c22 19diebyownhands
Last chapter for today or at all? *very worried..*I like that they are together and Jackie said he loved him.. seems like everything will work out..
2/23/2006 c22 32eldrin
Interesting. Will and Jackie seem somewhat strange together. Story was awesome.
2/23/2006 c21 10afk
wow just quick as that? poor will ^^; Cool chap!so now whats roman gonna do with his money?
2/23/2006 c21 32eldrin
Jackie showing up with his kid was a nice surprise. An exhilerating chapter.
2/23/2006 c21 Ashye
well now i don't like will. He should have been a little more angry at Jackie. Or a lot more angry at Jackie. The guy dumped him on his BIRTHDAY just after having sex with him and now he's all like, "Sure Jackie, we can go out again!"It kind of pisses me off. But in a good way, like I want to read more. Even though I don't really like Jackie, I hope he's nicer this time around for Will's sake.
2/23/2006 c21 19diebyownhands
This was a really nice chapter. Jackie worries me a bit... I just don't think he feels as strongly as Will does.Like when Will ask to try again he tells him not to roll over for a guy that quickly, like his giving him advice for when he dumps him again...

But still sweet I missed Jackie/Will interaction
2/23/2006 c21 25Esquirella
I was hoping those two would get back together. Will needs someone there just for him, you know? It was a great break for him, too, to go swimming with his best mate and try to destress a little bit.
2/23/2006 c21 KAz
Yay Jackie is back!

I'm going to Soutbank on Saturday
2/22/2006 c21 WarriorHeart
Haha, that ending was great!
2/21/2006 c20 19diebyownhands
I'm so glad Claire decided to keep the baby, I feel for her because that is such a hard decision to make they are so young and so much is going on.

And Brett and Michael I think they are my favorite couple ever they just seem so good, like even though they are different... I dono I just like them
2/21/2006 c20 Ashye
wow this story is really depressing. This was a very good chapter though.
2/21/2006 c20 Emily
I just wanted to commend you on the excellent way you handled the abortion issue. It takes a very strong and mature person to write about such an issue without making one side of it seem wrong. Though personal opinion always shines through in this kind of writing, I was very grateful for the sympathy you demonstrated for Brett's point of view as well as Michael's and Claire's. It was nice to read someone with respect for how hard it is to be on either side of the issue. I love your writing. It's always nice to know there's something wonderful to read at the end of the day. Thank you.
2/20/2006 c20 8Sundown
Oh wow. Still amazing. I love Brett's character so so so so so much, and I LOVE reading about Brett and Michael's realtionship...they are by far my favourite couple! Brett's crying at the end with Mike comforting him just made me go 'aw' and I love how Lee, in his own way, has a different way of talking to Claire and soothing her...it really shows something beautiful about his character. fantastically written, waiting patiently for more!xx
2/20/2006 c20 25Esquirella
I hope Cody and Grant can help out with putting everyone right with each oter again. Poor Claire having to go through al of that with Brett accusing her of murder. Lee was very mature about how she should handle the whole thing. Great chapter!
195 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »