for Will

2/9/2006 c16 5Twisted By Design
Wow. Lee might be a paraplegic? That's horrible. Seriously. He was the last one I would have thought would have something bad happen to them. It makes me a sad panda :( Anyway, I have an idea who I think Will will (haha...) end up with, but I'm probably 100% off, so I won't say anything to save myself from the embarassment. Update soon!
2/9/2006 c16 2ShadesWithLove
Argh. Lee... Omflg, what happened to him! Why would anyone do this to him?
2/7/2006 c16 Vickie
OMG. I can't believe you even wrote this. It's so good! And it's really long. I can't write stuff this long. But it's a good kind of long. Wow. Pleasse continue!
2/6/2006 c16 Ashye
For a second there I was like Wow, he got over Jackie quickly. Then I realized he was right. They were only dating for like 3 weeks it might suck, but it's not the end of the world. Who ran into Lee anyway? I bet it was Jackie! Probably not, but it would be such a cool twist.
2/6/2006 c16 diebyownhands
I hadthe feeling Will was going to gethurtby Jackie, it really suck s for him.I so did not expect something to happen to Lee, I mean you kinda see his nice side in this story and now this!
2/6/2006 c16 25Esquirella
HOLY CRAP! Poor Lee! He's a snot, but NO ONE wanted THAT to happen! This will bring a lot of great dynamics to your story. I feel bad for Lee, but I love how you add in things like this to make your characters that much more human.
2/6/2006 c16 ddz008
Great chapter...I understand Roman, that about being transexual must be difficult. But I think he really likes her.Poor Lee! I know he is such a bastard sometimes, but I like him... he has to be ok.Hope to see the next chapter pretty soon, please!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
2/5/2006 c16 10afk
i feel bad for will man, i would be pissed and i would feel aslo a bit jelous of lee...argh a complicated life! update! XD
2/5/2006 c16 Kaz
:( No! Poor Lee
2/5/2006 c15 5Twisted By Design
Um. That seriously sucks for Will. :( Poor kid. I don't know what to think.
2/4/2006 c15 Ashye
Jackie is such a jerk. I had my reservations about him since he lied about his age, but he acted nice enough...on his birthday too. That sucks.
2/2/2006 c15 10afk
i think i now hate jackie... -_- eevil, that wasn't nice! although i do het his point, bu tstill..rawr. Coomeon will you can get some one better T_T
2/2/2006 c15 turtledonkey27
to quote adam sandler in the wedding singer: "things that could have been brought to my attention YESTERDAY!" oh, what a bad decision on jackie's part! and kind of out of nowhere, i can see why will feels like he's been poleaxed. i know, jackie thinks he's doing the right thing, but ... argh! men!
2/2/2006 c15 25Esquirella
That was not a very nice birthday present. Poor Will. Jackie could have picked a better time to try to let him down easy. It's bad enough when someone tells you you're not worth the trouble of tiptoeing around your foster parents to date you. But to have that done on your birthday, after sex? That's hitting below the belt. Literally, even.

Very nice drama in this chapter.
2/2/2006 c15 2ShadesWithLove
Haish. Why the hell is this happening? *Hugs Will* Don't be upset. *Smacks Jackie*
195 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »