for Will

2/2/2006 c15 Kimagure
*winces* Ow. Owowowowowow. I wasn't entirely sold on Jackie, but he seemed like a decent enough guy. That? I don't blame Will at all for getting mad or upset. He kind of set himself up for it, but Jackie kind of strung him a long as well. (Grr. Want to kick him, but also want to see if he'll redeem himself. -_-;;)

;_; Is there hope of them getting back together or is that the end of Jackie?

*huggles Will* Poor kid.

(Gyah, I love this story. *hearts*)
2/2/2006 c15 silencio
No, I like Jackie, I hope they work thingd out.
2/2/2006 c15 8Sundown
Friends? oh I'm intrigued! Sorry I havent reviewed in three chapters...I've saved it all up for here. Brilliant writing yet again, as always.Will's character is so...teenage...i love it. You have written his thoughts and behaviours so believably. I still love Brett the most out of the characters, so I like when you write in snippets of Brett and Michaels relationship. I seriously can't wait for more, I am sadly hooked on the story! xx
2/1/2006 c15 4PassionObsession
"We could be friends."

The four most hated words in all of relationship-dom. Ever. Followed closely by, "It's not you, it's me."

Sigh. Stupid people.
2/1/2006 c15 Kaz
2/1/2006 c15 ddz008
GREAT CHAPTER!I liked it, it was great...Stupid Jackie, I imagined something bad was going to happen soon... but no that... it was cruel and at the same time understandable, he is still inmature sometimes.Hope to see the next chapter pretty soon!You're a great author!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
2/1/2006 c15 5Yoyo-chan
Aw, that was sad ;_; Jackie dumped Will? He might be right but I did like him. Poor Will.
2/1/2006 c15 bambi4real
he dumped him!I have to say I'm not terribly upset by that turn out I always wanted Roman to end up with Will anyway. But I feel bad for WIll he is really cut up aboout this. I hope it doesn't come back to be an issue between him and his foster parents.
1/30/2006 c14 10afk
grawr clubbing..its strang that jackie isn't jelaous, but ooh this is fun hahaha XD updatey?
1/30/2006 c14 5Twisted By Design
Jackie and Will are so cute together. It's a shame there's such a huge gap in their ages. Age differences are always frowned down upon... it's kind of lame. Anyway, I'm really enjoying this story, so update soon! (Although, you do with my asking, so...)

By the way, thanks for reviewing my story. I really appreciate it.
1/30/2006 c14 diebyownhands
This was a sweet chapter.I'm still paranoid Will will get hurt,just seems like he is more into jackie than jackie into him...*shrug* don't know.Hope you update soon since I'm stuck in georgia and have nothing to do but read...maybe write but there no privacy at my moms house.
1/30/2006 c14 25Esquirella
I kind of wish I'd had cool parents like Brett and Michael when I was Will's age. That so wouldn't have gone over well in my house. LOL!

Great chapter!
1/30/2006 c14 2ShadesWithLove
Aw... Its not sappy. Its quite toching instead even though doesn't sound like a ending to me. You're gonna do one more story right?
1/30/2006 c14 2harderfaster
Woah. I missed a lot. Good thing I refound this.

Haha, that sex scene was awesome. This relationship seems almost too good to be true. Maybe its because they're on the same level of maturity?
1/29/2006 c14 4PassionObsession
Thanks for clearing that up, and I guess it does make sense- there's a quote from one of my favorite tv shows that popped into my head- "Be good. And if you can't be good, be careful."

Anyway, I liked this chapter a lot, even if it did make me chuckle when I noticed yet more little differences between America and Australia- heehee, 'messagebank!' I'll have to use that one in the future.

Cheers, and hope the next chapter comes soon.
195 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »