for actress poet

5/4/2006 c1 211avani.awakening
That's the second poem on here that had a curse in the first two lines. However I can't quite say it was out of place. It seemed to work.
3/11/2006 c1 a lonely september
what character. incredibly written, i envy you.
1/28/2006 c1 41sarah1491
Your poems' formats are pretty compliucated to follow, but the poems seem good. ;)
1/20/2006 c1 43NinjaStoryteller
This one is giving me all kinds of reactions, you did a great job on illustrating whatever pop princess piggy you're talking about. I don't know how to put it... I love how your writing is just harsh enough, with a strong analytical note to it.
1/19/2006 c1 Leda Swan
I really like this poem; It's so classic and amusing, the way we "pity" Hollywood people, but flitting back and forth from amused to seriously disdainful of the presumptousness of "her," writing about what she doesn't know. You write brilliantly, almost conversationally but still poetically. Your words are certainly not "bullshit." Oh, that was a horrible pun, detracting wholly from this review! I really like this poem nonetheless...great work.
12/24/2005 c1 124in theory
I love that last line. The flow/format of this is so perfectly constructed too. Great job.
12/23/2005 c1 31button-nose
It interests me how this actress/poet could actually be a real person. So many famous people out think they are it when they are so obviously not! and i like the way you have conveyed that in the first verses. great work!
12/23/2005 c1 22Lucid Nonsense
Interesting, good diction and unique style.
12/22/2005 c1 19Pink Sparrow
Nice work. I've never really read anything like this before- the style is very different. nice work.
12/22/2005 c1 9arc arsenal
jeez man you write like cedric bixler, nice.this is how i wanna write, not too literal but not so oblique no one can read anything into it, very nice.and its the name of a chapter from a book...i just want to find someone who reads william gibson. cheers for the review!
12/22/2005 c1 92randompoetry
Hmm, interesting piece here. The words flow easily, I really liked how the ending connected with the beginning.