for Spiked love

6/13/2006 c1 4XxSingleXTearXDropxX
wow... that was amazing this poem is aweosme continue writing more stuff like this and you will be famous
6/7/2006 c1 34Nine-Black-Roses
this poem is just amazing.the detail the theme the imagery is incredible.xp.s. thnx v much for ur review
2/13/2006 c1 Fox Angel
awesome poem!
1/21/2006 c1 612simpleplan13
wow awesome descriptions.. i love the title.. it's great.. all the alcohol things too.. i love it
1/13/2006 c1 Decollage
But that's the best kind, isn't it?

I wouldn't know. But I think maybe it is. This is more romance than others, and unique which makes it best.
1/11/2006 c1 18Plinky
Wow, really nice mood to this one. Sort of mixed up and confused, and really fast paced.

I like it! works really well. Keep writing!
1/1/2006 c1 a lonely september
'Drowning in sweet juicesSyrup laden enough to make you scream.' that was beautiful. the last verse was also amazing. loved it.
1/1/2006 c1 34poet tree
beautiful. i like it.
1/1/2006 c1 20sloppy firsts
awesome metaphor.
12/30/2005 c1 deletemyaccount2012
Paints a clear image in your mind. Well done, keep it up.
12/29/2005 c1 58White Tea and Ginger
I like this one a lot.
12/28/2005 c1 23La Gitane
This is lovely - it's drenched with drink in a very blurrily sensual way. Your last three lines are beautifully written, but 'syrup laden...' was also very evocative.

And of course, it's all particularly pertinent to the christmas period!

Well done. :)
12/27/2005 c1 31none of burt's beeswax
gorgeous imagery and wording. i love "syrup laden enough to make you scream." blurry-eyed and reckless with touch a hint of sexy = la combination parfaite.
12/24/2005 c1 31button-nose
i love the reference to drink in this, its an interesting twist to love ! great work x x
12/24/2005 c1 17fontanellemonster
nice...you create some lovely vivid imagery.
16 Page 1 2 Next »