for Curtain Call

5/23/2006 c1 With Rhyme and Reason
This is cool. I love poems that are written both for the "heaten masses" and the "glorious literati" (ourselves, of course). It could be about theatre (that's for the masses), life in general, or even just getting down from a high. Not drugs, necessarily, but rather a good feeling. For example, perhaps you're in love, and then it's over. The performance was nice, but you die at the curtain call.

Very nice job. And thanks for reviewing "Adam." I've always been more confident in my structured poetry than in my free verse poetry. I really do hate writing free verse. :)
1/21/2006 c1 612simpleplan13
Just to die atthe curtain call.. at the

I like this especially the ending.. well done
1/11/2006 c1 18Plinky
Wow, interesting poem. Don't think I've read anything like that before.

Lovely ending, again. XD
1/2/2006 c1 132mizu no kokoro
aw... makes me feel abit glowy~ good work

keep writing!
1/2/2006 c1 25cornered.sensations
I loved the last part,'Just to die at the curtain call that's finally your own', lovely work

1/1/2006 c1 a lonely september
'And light that resideIn the stars. So sing,Wide eyed, with the night' beautiful.
12/30/2005 c1 deletemyaccount2012
Sad and very pretty.
12/29/2005 c1 72Niniel Uskglass
I like "light that resides/ in the stars" I like the way you cut up your lines. I understand the feeling "too many times for the world to see". The poem is almost to simple, I think you could do more if you elaborated a bit, but I know how sometimes it feels like its finished. You have a typo in "just to die ATTHE curtain call" but I'm sure we all have those. Nice work though, being on stage is definetly a feeling I think all of us have sometimes.
12/27/2005 c1 31none of burt's beeswax
short and sweet. innocent and hopeful. i like how "your own" is its own line.
12/24/2005 c1 10just a teardrop
i love this! its amazing! *added to faves*

oh, btw, just so u know, theres a typo, 'atthe' instead of at the. (sorry, i notice things like that!)
12/24/2005 c1 31button-nose
i love this...the darkness and the light that resides in the stars...so pretty! fab x x