for Langley's Ark

12/3/2009 c16 mistfur
i love this story so many amazing lines. As i read this i keep reading parts of it aloud to who ever is near by.
3/28/2008 c5 Deleted37
Normally I prefer to review stories only after I've finished reading them, but I can see that this one may take me some time. So I thought I'd just go ahead and tell you that this looks fantastic so far, with no sign of letting up.

I love the worldbuilding you've done, and the twins are already beautifully distinct personalities-nothing even slightly canned or cliched about either one. I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of the story, and can't wait to see what happens next!

Many thanks for a wonderful read,

~Sincerely Agnes
3/10/2008 c87 5Reiko x 3
I'm going to be blunt. Your story rocks. Only thing that could make it better at this point is dragons. Something about giant fire/mist breathing reptiles just catches my interest... Probably the pyromania...and the fanatical love of all things scaly. Including fish. Sharks rule. So do crocodiles. And snakes. Particularly the venemous ones. I think they're cute. I guess I'm a bit wierd... Eh, whatever. Like I care. But, yeah, I love this story and cannot fathom why it does not have more than 34 reviews. It's fascinating!

Dark: I rather like the bloodthirsty/overprotective sword myself. Reminds me of Blood Fang almost except for the fact that I didn't design it with protection in mind...

Let me guess... Mass chaos and destruction?

Dark: Shouldn't it be obvious? I did forge a sword capable of causing a mini-apocalypse after all. *wistfully* The Dark Star is definately one of my better pieces of work. I rather enjoyed carving the scenes of human suffering into the hilt... Truely a masterpiece, that katana is...

...You, my dear dark side, have issues.

Dark: Psychological manifestation of all your negative traits/emotions. Can't help it.

...Unfortunately... *ahem* Please update soon. I'm interested in this now and want to see what happens next. It's just so bloody COOL! ^^' Forgive my enthusiasm, but I really really like it. 'S going on my favorites. Ja ne!
9/5/2007 c87 2Barraketh
Thank you for continuing to update Langley's Ark. It's really the only reason I keep checking fictionpress. So yeah. Thanks.
7/27/2007 c84 8Mell8
Wow, I really like this! I think that once you finish it (and if you take out that one bit with all of the Pirates of the Caribbean lines) you should consider sending it to a publisher. I really like the idea of the Skimmer boats and the entire Stormrider clan is hilarious. I also like how every once in a while you jump into a story about another character or into the twins past. I am looking forward to the next chapter so I hope you update really soon!
7/5/2007 c82 I.F
YES! THIS IS AWESOME! Did you update all at once or did I just miss the ones before this? THIS STORY IS HILARIOUS!And so many more chapters of chaos, insanity, drama, and comedy. I'm just drooling at the thought! I LOVE this story!
11/16/2006 c56 18Vexed and Tired
It took me a while to read it all, but I need to tell you that your story is amazing. Your characters are beautifully embellished in personality, your magic system is thorough, unique, diverse and must have taken one hell of a lot of time to think up. If I could, I'd give you a hug for writing all of this.

I found the developement with Crystal interesting. The reader always seems to get the impression that there is more to her than meets the eye, and this chapter proves it. keep it up. you're fabulous!
11/15/2006 c56 2Barraketh
I'm excited for this new story arc. Well, I'm always excited for a new Langley's Ark story ark, so that's nothing new. Don't take too long between chapters, please! I'm not a very patient person =]
11/7/2006 c2 1Hunter097
I just started reading this and I definitely don't have time to finish it now (55 chapters could take a while), but the beginning looks very promising. I'll try to get through the rest soon.
11/4/2006 c54 2Barraketh
Magnificent. I'll have you know that this is my favorite story on fictionpress, and it made me positively delighted to see more of it.

Should you ever get it published, let me know, and I'll be first in line to buy the book.

It's always so much more satisfying on paper.
10/31/2006 c54 canina
LIKEITLIKEITLOVEIT! I like that in the last chap, you set the mans pants on fire! I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE KEEP GOING!please?
7/30/2006 c21 7Marinus
Another good chapter. Action and suspense, followed by a dollop of deadpan humour at the end. Good work.
7/30/2006 c20 Marinus
Intense chapter. It's nice to see the indomitable spirit you'vbe endowed your twins with hsining through so strongly in this chapter. I really do like this story - i can't understand why it has so few reviews. Keep writing.
7/30/2006 c18 Marinus
Aww, the sweet side of Grandma Battleaxe. Another wonderful chapter, no mistakes in it again, so nothing for me to complain about. Keep it up.
7/30/2006 c17 Marinus
Nice to meet the family and Grandma Battleaxe. intresting tidbits of background information and just enough flippancy to make it funny. I like it. Please keep on writing.
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »