for Drug Addiction Fairytale

3/21/2006 c14 4FairyOfDeath
hahaha you said reveiw and get the next chapter. you happy now? haha, i love it
3/21/2006 c14 8voice.writer
Okay, now I want to be Katelyn, since she has Jude. Gr. Gimme Gimme Gimme!
3/21/2006 c14 humangus
wow such a good chapter! I loved it! I can't WAIT for the next one so keep 'em comin!

~xanathiel
3/21/2006 c1 2SilentWings
I'll never forgive you if you stopped writing this. KEEP GOING! *shakes fist*
3/20/2006 c13 amelia
aw...katelyn and jude snuggling together was soo cute. yea!, finnally kevin gets help, that's a relief.
3/20/2006 c13 Sam
I found your story today and I sincerely like it a lot. Every character has their own flaws yet I feel sympathy for them. No one is extremely good or bad. I'm glad that Katelyn's secret is out and her father is getting help. You've made a great decision to not drag the abuse on forever but now the story should delve more into Jude's drug abuse. A relationship with a drug abuser can be difficult even if the person truly loves that person. Andy makes me laugh and I can't wait to read when he tells Laurie he likes her. Thanks.
3/20/2006 c13 whacked
wow...when i said i NEED to know i had no clue i would be finding out so fast...hahahaha...you sure do update fast and for that im extremly grateful. not your greatest chapter this one (and i think you know that) but it was still very good! haha i wanna see more jude and kat action! i will wait for the next chapter!
3/19/2006 c13 peace etc
I really like your story! It has a lot of verisimilitude. You deal with the issues very well. I also love the characters! Jude and Katelyn are cute and so are Andy and Laurie. Can't wait for more! :)
3/19/2006 c1 theeighthhouse
eh? i thought he was popular..
3/19/2006 c13 8Out-Spoken-Runaway
O_O

Messed up? *sniffs*

Just when things were starting clear. Do NOT tear Jude and Katelyn away! NU!

Anyways, great chapter. Keep writing!

XxFallingxX
3/19/2006 c13 6Polished Gem
Wow, super fast update...and well written for how little time it must have taken you. It's good to see that Katelyn's dad will be getting some help. And on the plus side! Katelyn will be spending more time at Jude's house which means she'll be be spending more time with Jude. Hopefully their relationship will be able to progress to the point where they're willing to admit that they're dating. I kept expecting her to kiss him while he was making pancakes, but it didn't happen. It's okay because then I'm given a more suspenseful feeling as I wait for her to prove to Jude that she's interested back. Also, I think Laurie and Andy are cute together. And I hope that Jude will be able to get over the drug problem.
3/19/2006 c13 Sarah
I Really love this story..I feel so connected to the characters. I also love that you update really fast..good for you! Keep writing this..I never want it to end
3/19/2006 c13 15alter-ego52
Aww, I loved the little part where Katelyn was thinking about Jude... and the part where Kevin was thinking about the previous night, that was well-written. Good job, can't wait to read more!
3/19/2006 c13 18unthinkable
can't wait to see what happens next. please update soon!
3/19/2006 c13 2codyismypup