for Three Ladies and a Lord: Bella's Story

1/27/2007 c1 3phelps112
pretty good watch the grammar. especially your punctuation. i like that you didn't go to in depth on character descriptions, leaving a little to the imagination.
7/3/2006 c1 NO LONGER USING
I love this, so update...anyway great intro...and character are described perfectly...
3/20/2006 c1 11les petits bateaux
Interesting concept you got here, I quite enjoyed the whole classic romance theme, very delightful. Watch for your spelling a bit, "tomarrow" is supposed to be spelled as "tomorrow" and there were a few I missed out along the way, though really, you have to continue this. The whole feel is just perfect. Good work!
3/14/2006 c1 4KristyASoroka
I am excited to see how this story will progress. Updating soon would be a great thing. ^-^ Nice work.
2/22/2006 c1 A Beautiful Nightmare
Well... first of all... great imagination! This story was overall a good read... however... you said you wanted some feedback on how you did? Ok, I'll be honest... hehe... don't take me to honestly though... I think you need to work on punctuation and varying sentence patterns... you seem to start the sentence out with the subject too much... try decorating it more with dependent clauses or prepositions or maybe adverbs... but not too much... hehe... hope I helped... don't give up!
2/13/2006 c1 5aferdeity
I liked your story it is pretty good. Please update. Adout your review though I thought this the best way to reply since the story is done... Hope you don't mind. anwasy I agree it had too many mistkes. I am very lazy and the next story will be editted more. The only thing is I don't understand what was sad about the ending. Oh and Machidiel turned human at the end. They ended up together. they had a full and happy life some of their children didn;t end up with the perfect life but not everyone wins. he got his goal in the end everyone became equal and they had their full and happy life together. I just gave you guys an overview of what happened thye couldn't live forevor and they died really old if that is what you think is sad. The kingdom was almost destroyed, but it didn;t stay that way forevor things change and evolve I don't know next one will hopefully be better.
2/10/2006 c1 Lady Seiryu
I'm liking very much! Please update soon!
2/7/2006 c1 3DeliciouslyAngelus
heys I liked the starting haha! And I love it more when its in the olden era ;) I'll be waiting for the update haha! So please update soon =D

By the way, do correct me if I'm wrong. I reckon "off the shoulder gown" should be "off-shoulder gown".

Or so I think ;)
2/4/2006 c1 Beautiful Screams of Heartache
Pretty good.
2/3/2006 c1 Dawn
Very nice start. You've resisted use of Americanisms and modern phrasings. Read Georgette Heyer and Jane Austen, if you haven't already.
1/30/2006 c1 gonnabefamous
Wonderful beginning I am looking forward to a new chapter as soon as possible.
1/30/2006 c1 gonnabefamous
Wonderful beginning I am looking forward to a new chapter as soon as possible.
1/24/2006 c1 1crazylady4
this is great.
1/10/2006 c1 1Rei-Rei Quinn
I agree with TwistedICYJunk. Plus fix the title idiot! And change my name!

Gahh!

Promise I'll bring the books tommorow.

*Rei-Rei
1/8/2006 c1 SummerBreeze83
Oh, I haven't read romance novels in so long! But, boy does this bring me back to them! It's amazing how accurate you got the language of a romance novel down! Very well done. Some spelling mistakes (such as "tomarrow" instead of "tomorrow") but they look more like just typing errors then you mis-spelling them. This seems very interesting! Keep up the good work!
17 Page 1 2 Next »