for Evan

1/21/2015 c21 3MaddamAndRobin
Yay! I loved this story! xoxo RObin
1/21/2015 c11 MaddamAndRobin
I am really enjoying the story! xoxo Robin
5/10/2013 c20 5ramblingrobin
Loved it!
6/14/2008 c20 Miss. Paradox
Just came across this story and I loved every bit of it. Seriously: great story. I was beginning to think fictionpress had run out of them...Geez, I read too much haha. I will admit that the whole Steve thing came out of left field and a little foreshadowing on that would have been nice but maybe I'm just not reading clearly enough seeing as how its...2 in the morning about? haha Anyways, fabulous story. Great job!
12/28/2006 c21 1Gravilove19
so sweet i really enjoyed it. ^.^
10/4/2006 c21 1merrymowmow
I was wondering when you're going to update ' Evan'
8/20/2006 c21 19diebyownhands
Your welcome Hun. I enjoyed reading the story.

I think that if you want to re write go for it I think some chps were a bit rush but the over all idea and story is pretty good.

I liked it. I hope you continue to write I believe I'm fallowing another one of your stories that hasn't been updated.
8/18/2006 c19 4Never.Forgetten.Rememberance
No! Evan better not die... Why does it have to be tomorrow I am going away and won't have access to a computer till Tuesday or Wedsday... I guess that's not that long of a wait, but still.
8/18/2006 c19 19diebyownhands
so many twist and turns!

I can't wait for the next chp I hope you post it soon~!
7/1/2006 c18 Patient607-9912
Ooh I really like this! great twist :P Please update soon!
7/1/2006 c18 Orangeena
Just started reading this story today... and no, I didn't see that coming! What a twist. It's so suspenseful, I love it.I'm worried about Evan, though. I hope Adam finds them in time. Eek!-Abbey
6/30/2006 c17 25Esquirella
NO! Don't do it, Evan!
6/30/2006 c17 LcT514
WAHH ! THIS IS SO BAD! This is such a trap to get Evan ! hope he doesnt attack him or Adam comes to the rescue, that will sure be soo swet :D
6/30/2006 c17 19diebyownhands
damn Evan! he could at least let someone know where he is going!
6/1/2006 c16 25Esquirella
Damn it! I KNEW Chris would have Evan's mind twisted around. I hope Adam can save him before Chris comes back! Maybe Adam can get a picture of Chris from Amy.
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »