for No Words Are Necessary

10/9/2006 c1 41sarah1491
Wow. It's wobdrefully written. :) It's so pretty! I love how you put "the rain beats down" in both the first and last stanzas to make it repeat itself and seem important. Not much punctuation, but I don't think it's needed here. You use a few comma's and periods but it's all good. :) Great use of vocabulary and description. And instead of saying "how it hurts me", you've used "how it pains me" (stanza 2, line 1). It just sounds so much richer. :) Amazing job. :)

- Sarah
3/13/2006 c1 hoowdoideletethisaccount
Aww, this is adorable. I was hooked right from the first two lines- excellent lines- "the rain beats down / but upon you, it falls tenderly". It makes me think about how the way we view someone changes the way we view the world; when we're in love, everything should seem gentler, more beautiful, immersed in tenderness.

I think the first verse is my favourite. The language is very peacefully sweet.

The second verse resounds, to me, because I love that idea of wanting to help our loved ones, wanting to make their lives better.

The third verse is interesting- I'm a Nursing Attendant and I work with death all the time, but I'm also a Christian, and I don't believe death is permanent. To quote a beautiful poem, "Death is a comma, a pause." It's not a period. -"And maybe tomorrow's light / will come eventually" Indeed.

The last verse was a good close, as the wandering thoughts are brought back to that initial loving muse on the rain, the quiet, the tenderness, and the loved one.

Very nice poem. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
1/14/2006 c1 133Dying Rose
AWESOME POEM! Love it, love it, love it. So well written, such great imagery, everything is so so so well done. I relate very well. Going on my favorites list!
1/12/2006 c1 92Fate Defied
beautiful, simply beautiful. i loved this. just amazing. i don't know what to say. i'm going to try and add this to my favorites though. k/w

in memory of him,~shadow
1/2/2006 c1 30whentherainfalls
that was absolutely amazing. and the title fits perfectly. awesome, awesome, awesome. =)
1/1/2006 c1 70elvenstorm
Wow that was beautiful! Stirred up so many emotions. Really well done keep it up.
12/30/2005 c1 11Awekid
o, wickeD. It's short but it catched my attention. Short and sweet. Maybe thats the right cliché to use. And the repetition at the end adds this really coolio touch to this kick ass poem =D