for Dark Knight: Haji Escuro Espirito

11/1/2016 c3 25Geekforlife101
Don't be sorry. You'll be okay.
11/1/2016 c2 Geekforlife101
It's not unforgivable! You're fine if you don't update sooner. Keep up the good work with your story!
11/1/2016 c1 Geekforlife101
Beautiful story. It's perfect.
8/4/2009 c3 1Prehistoric Enigmatic Mango
Sorry about the apparent Cold Shoulder. I don't know how to PM anyone. I decided to review this instead, so you'll hear from me. BTW, I FINALLY updated Love Gun.

It's far too early in it's story for me to honestly have an opinion about it. Though, from what I read, I could tell it may get intriguing. Why haven't you updated this in so long? I do appreciate your writing style, which I'm sure you get plenty of praise for already, so I won't go any farther than that. There were no real mistakes, to my knowledge. So far, it's just a slowly served, anticipated story.
6/6/2007 c2 Eun Ai Hoshi
this is getting more interesting. :)
6/6/2007 c1 Eun Ai Hoshi
wow- very interesting and intense. keeps u on the edge of the chair :)
2/28/2007 c2 2Erilev
That was pretty interesting to read, although he grammer and spelling are horrible! :) I like the plot, and you better post more soon *glares menacingly*
5/10/2006 c4 FoxFire913
The only thing was that there was no element of surprise, your chapter title gave the end of the chapter away! I knew she was gonna die it didn't surprise me yah know?

I'll just say try to keep surprising twists secrect until the reader actually reads it, it makes it more surprising, but still I think this story is very creative!
5/10/2006 c4 erro
I would not put your story under mature, unless it has sexual content in it, other then that is should be rated R
5/10/2006 c4 Brenaye
Yay! Awesome chapter, though I wonder why the Knight of Light did that, thought he was good...0_o
5/10/2006 c4 Darket
It was a bit confusing, but I liked it. THis is one I'm definitelly going back to re-read.

Peace man.
4/26/2006 c3 1ErrolGuardian
sence im making your characters there own websites and a website for your series, you have to finish celestial G's for me... No excuses
4/8/2006 c1 ReiAyane
Wonderful, just wonderful. Haji kicks ass! Here to hoping that he'll kick many more. *cheers*
3/11/2006 c1 hi just reveiwing
hey you can defitlly tell the dbz in the story even if you don't mean it to
3/11/2006 c1 1Flames of My Heart
Poor Julissa, having to see all that. She seems sweet, I wanna see her character develop more. I love the fact that when she thought Haji died, and then she found out he didn't, she got so happy. Update!
21 Page 1 2 Next »