for One Wish

8/9/2012 c10 Cplehg
All in all, it was a great story even though I think that Destiny exaggerated a bit about the 'Rowan not telling her who he really was' part. There are also a few grammatical errors such as run-on sentences, spelling mistakes and such but I think they can be easily fixed.
12/20/2011 c7 Annie
How could she get out of the car by herself if the child safety lock on the door was on?
11/27/2010 c10 1ClaryLovesYouXD
Loved it!♥ Best story ive ever read!
9/20/2010 c10 C.Turtle
Hey,

this story is good.

good job

C.Turtle
3/4/2010 c10 A-Cup-Of-Air
Great! I really liked the story.

Rowan was only a little stalker in the start but as the story went on you made Rowan so sweet.

Destiny's character was really good, a strong girl at start but in the end how she got in Rowans arms was well written.

Aura wasn't my favorite, but after that everything was super:D
8/1/2009 c10 music moving love
very cute story loved it. watch some typos but those are easy fixes (one was in the epilouge when she was talking about when she first said i love you to rowan) keep writing your very good. I loved the imagery you gave and i could really feel Dest's emotions.
2/12/2009 c10 3psycho angel
That was truly amazing!
10/8/2007 c7 2akaCHEEKS
nice story.
8/10/2007 c10 7LadyLush
aw this was cute... she was a bit slow in realising who he was though lol but oh well great story

x
7/4/2007 c10 3Tariqa Bass
BEST STORY EVA!
7/4/2007 c1 Tariqa Bass
IM HOOKED ON!
5/10/2007 c8 1honey splattered brains
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I actually counted the words.

Will, 1, you, 2, go, 3, out, 4, with, 5, me, 6,?
4/23/2007 c10 28HeartbreakersHorizon
A great ending to an great story. Ever think about making this into a movie?
4/19/2007 c4 HeartbreakersHorizon
Another great chapter. Just some small stuff to fix: take out the "has" in the sentence: "“Mr. Randolph has is that possible?” Brian asked looking around." Also take out out the "s" in this sentence: "Rowan is sure that this will be a great experience for everyone involves and says that his band will end the talent show with a song or two of theirs while the judges are deciding who will win!” Mr. Randolph said jumping up and down in excitement." and change it to a "d". Besides those two there was one moe, but i can't find it. Anyways, keep up the great work
4/19/2007 c3 HeartbreakersHorizon
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work; i can actually picture this making it as a movie, don't know how much cash it will bring in, but just need to fix this other part: Not sure why "what I" this is in here of the sentence: "I knew my parents had questions about how I knew the boy and what I why did he seem like we were in a relationship, but surprisingly they never asked." But maybe you can take it out.
105 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »