for Belief

2/11/2002 c1 Alive loving it
Wow...did that really happen or did you make it up? I mean I'm not being cynical or anything but it does sound strange. That was really deep and I guess that I'd need to think about it.
12/8/2001 c1 63erisedilla
wow, that's amazing... Very interesting concept, in a good way...
10/5/2001 c1 Von
I just read this for the second time, and it made me feel all tingly. I read the review f some person who thought it was just a fic, and nt what you actually belive. (Shrugs) Their choice I suppose.

Well, Im going to sleep well tonight.
4/15/2001 c1 roren
*thinking* email me. i am very open minded. i believe that this WAS something that would change your beliefs. but i'm not quite sure what you do believe. i am interested in talking with you. i was shown your poem through a review to my short musings called "Hear the Music Play" by BelleFemme. please. I want to talk to you. thanks...and answer this question for me. if you are here to learn and become what you 'truly' are, what are you? a product of your knowledge. please, i wish to talk to you.
2/23/2001 c1 32Solaria
von just read this to me and my instant reaction was "i like."

when von told me about her version of this, the other day, i agreed completly but this is what i know but can not put it into words. von of chaos can do it, but you can do it better. thank you. you have put a part of my mind at rest.
2/14/2001 c1 Bluepencil
Is this a Mary Sue? No...by all means, it's a good, solid fic. The athmosphere could be better, though. A seven. And I just may up that a notch to eight...