for If Wishes

9/30/2008 c1 17bunny.one.three
Loved it!
9/3/2008 c1 19WeAreBroken
That was Great. it was a wonderful read who cares if it makes sense!
5/30/2008 c1 5her name is jem
i tried to read it at normal pace, but it just confused me. haha:)) so i took your advice and read it faster. and i enjoyed it a lot. i'm still laughing, see. hahaha:)) thanks for your review, by the way:)
1/20/2008 c1 17daughterofmusic
Hahaha that took me a few reads to get it... made me laugh though! I love the perfect syllables, how it all fits together... It totally sounds like something Dr. Seuss would have dreamed up in his free time!

~Daughter of Music
10/1/2006 c1 1HisokaYukiko
Very Dr. Seuss-ish. I like.
6/2/2006 c1 27Krys
Very cute little nonsensical poem. When you try to think about it you get nothing but images out of Alice in Wonderland...lol. Very nice. The last line doesn't quite rhyme, but I've pulled that trick many a time so I can't really talk. Anyway, awesome job. I'll have to check out more of your work. ~Krys
1/4/2006 c1 4SarahJaneEllis
lol tongue twister xtreme! XD
1/3/2006 c1 16Psychotic Deviance
Absolutely Delightfull :D
1/2/2006 c1 8Shang Warrior Phoenix
This is cool!it's funny and it makes absoloutely no sense! It rocks!
1/2/2006 c1 11Tanwen-Whitefire
@ what just happened?
1/2/2006 c1 2Shadowed Ilusions
Lmao nonsense poem but hilarious. ^_^
1/1/2006 c1 4swaggering curses
It is a nonsense poem, but it's a really cute one, and you work the sound of it excellently. I like the rhymes and alliterations and whatnot. Quite cute! =)
1/1/2006 c1 24burning kisses
awthis is so cute! i love it. it sounds like doctor suess. i think the last line should ryme (however you spell it) with "would meet" and i think the last line needs to leave your readers really confused so they have something to think about. i love it. keep up the good work.