for Puddin'

11/29/2015 c1 5Ishotthealbatross
Ahaha loved this! It was absolutely perfect! :-)
10/23/2012 c1 jen
id say you pulled it off!nice one
5/26/2012 c1 Vaydric
I love this - very entertaining! I've read it again and again, great characters!
1/28/2012 c1 3Let's See If It Moves
I LOVED this, I figured. out the action right away (grins shiftily).

"Damn kids..."

BEST ENDING EVER.

Baaaaaaaa,

Ewe.
6/7/2010 c1 yuanyuan
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
1/20/2010 c1 NoAccount-Deleted
First, I'd like to say that straight dialog scenes are a "style" of writing which many writers have adopted, including me. So it can't be ripped off. :) I like this (your story's) straight dialog style. And, yes, I could visualize these two high school "friends" having this conversation while standing near their lockers in between classes. But this is a long conversation for 5 minutes. :) However, your syntax, punctuation, spelling, and formatting are all good! Just two things: Jesse says, "I have no idea what is this 'class' of which you speak..." which seems to be out of context with the way he speaks in rest of the dialog. And, in the same sentence, "Jesse" states that Noah "didn't tell me you started foreign language..." which doesn't make sense to me; in a prior sentence, "Noah" asks Jesse if he "had somewhere else to be, like class...". Otherwise, I think this story would make a great episode for a teen drama, i.e. "90210". Good job!
6/2/2009 c1 1angielala32
aww that was so cute! :)
3/17/2008 c1 2RoxxorzBoxxerz
really cute~
10/8/2007 c1 2Lorenz S
Yeah, you did succeed. Great job! Like it, too.
9/5/2007 c1 3nonaccount
I don't know if you're still active on this site, but I found this story today and can't resist letting you know how much I enjoyed it. It was pretty easy to follow, I only got lost once or twice, but that's probably just me, your clues helped fill in the blanks. Really adorable oneshot.
1/15/2007 c1 26pneumothorax
Interesting without description - it works! Cute :)
7/27/2006 c1 3immovinout
That was one of the best dialogue pieces I've ever read! Good job.
5/16/2006 c1 4EraseTheMemories
lmao. sweet. cute. perfection.
1/18/2006 c1 Joanne
LOL! cute, hilarious, and droolable XD
1/9/2006 c1 21princess max
Awesome. I could tell exactly who was who, probably because of Noah's stand-out personality:) Gotta love Noah, bad humour and all, and I've gotta love Jesse for his cute sensibilities!
20 Page 1 2 Next »