for I Love You

7/19/2006 c1 retailprice
I personally find both characters very 2D without depth or subscript to their personality or history. Take away the names and they could be having a conversation with themselves.
5/27/2006 c1 42Luci-chan's Lunchbox Of Doom
Now I just have to read "Darkness in California" and "Love Letters".

This was so awesome. Brilliantly written.

I also liked how they wound up back at the beginning. That was great. ^^

's and X-Rated Thoughts- Luci-chan
5/10/2006 c1 shadow-of-pain
Great story, I loved it. -adds to faves-
1/14/2006 c1 Ariesgirl
oh! hot vampire boys making out... *drools all over keyboard* loved it! can i make one little comment with out pissing you off tho? (im just gonna pretend you said yes, cuz frankly im not giving you much of a choice ^^) k, shutters are the thing on windows, shudders are the shiver like sensations that go down your back when a hot vampire is making out with you. just saying. ^^
10/8/2005 c1 2Severen
Awesome story! You've gotta write somemore.
9/21/2005 c1 Lidyah
Sweet :D
9/1/2005 c1 42I've-seen-the-fairies
I thought that was pretty good. I liked the vampire aspect (i like vampires... lol) anyways, keep up the good work!
7/13/2005 c1 Aril
Well, I havn't read any of your other works of yet, but that was certainly interesting and slightly funny with all the talk of ES. Makes me almost feel sorry for Jhonny Depp, lol.

I don't know what else you have already written about but I would certainly like to read more on them and as a side veiw, more on Steve with the mortal boys, lol, that is a subject that really could be deeply persued.

~Aril
4/23/2005 c1 M L
I like the addition of the blood and the beginning when he first pushes him away ^^
4/7/2005 c1 19efp444
Wonderful...cute and sexy...I liked the other two stories as well...But alas, I am too lazy to go back...I'm definitely adding you to my favorite author's list...I love your writing!
3/20/2005 c1 7Maris. S
NO~ There needs to be more guyxguy action! More more more! *dies*
2/25/2005 c1 1Nitronis-LuLu
Mwahaha! T'was excellent and refreshing to read!
1/23/2005 c1 fire-that-has-no-flames
great descriptions! i love it!
1/22/2005 c1 1MidnightShow
Claps hands repeditly- perfection!U put all the things I love in this story.slashvampires and edwards sicors hands!yeyh!
12/28/2004 c1 2rousseau
Very well written and touching too. I liked the fact that there was a plot and anytime Johnny Depp can be tossed in, it gains extra points.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »