for By Candlelight

1/20/2008 c1 17daughterofmusic
I just want to eat it up! I love it! It's so descriptive! "It is cold, but not *cold*..."

~Music

*favorite*
12/6/2006 c1 Beks
I've read this before, I believe you showed it to me about a year ago. But I don't think I ever told you what I thought of it. So, I just wanted to tell you that I love it and I can't think of why I haven't told you that before. It reminds me of something I've done before or felt before but I can't think of what. It makes me feel peaceful AND I'm at school. I also really love candles, I've taken to lighting them in my room and reading in my reading corner (and I haven't forgotten to blow them out afterards either! Ichie gets woried and annoyed when I do it though...can't think of why). Anyways, great job once again!
1/2/2006 c1 11Tanwen-Whitefire
i hate tramping in the snow. course, that's cause i never wear the proper footwear, and end up with a booter, more often than not.

damn runners. i need to buy myself some boots. very cool though. i like the candle. i love candles, and i can totally feel just being in a small sphere of light. i always do that. light five or six candles and read a book or something... gods i'm a nerd.
1/2/2006 c1 8Shang Warrior Phoenix
i like this. i suppose i'll let you have creative license and get away with it. Great job as usual!
1/2/2006 c1 26Jitterrue
Nice use of vivid imagery. Some awkward phrasing but excellent capture of a moment. lovely.
1/2/2006 c1 15D.L. Elizabeth
It's soothing and reminds me of good places and people. Plus, I am a sucker for anything with candles. ^.^