for Where You Are

4/24/2006 c1 5Kaggr
Aw man, you made me all...lump in the throat like. . And you know its a good poem when that happens. xD It's a wonderful poem...and I wish I could write good poetry. xP *is doing poetry in school* I suck at it.
1/30/2006 c1 Arkash
This is a very beautiful poem.

It made me teary eyed. Thank you for sharing it with the rest of us.

Great job! *_*
1/24/2006 c1 grandmaster p
ooh sry! didn't realize it was the wrong one...i think all of your poems so far have been nothin but ABSOLUTELY AMAZING...this one actually brought tears to my eyes. i love how the poem takes you through the life of the person as he/she moves on with their life, and how you see the progression of his/her kind of finding him/herself further and further away from his/her mother...this he/she thing is really annoying. ok, but it's omg, awesome. i'm gonna go listen to sum country music and hopefully i'll stop writing crap poems...TT.TT and i think i'll stop rambling too. ok. no, i mean it, I'LL STOP! ok bye!
1/19/2006 c1 2Arej
Very, very powerful...Wow.

BB- Arej
1/10/2006 c1 7Alankria
Okay, I have never been through anything approaching the narrator's emotional pain, but you managed to convey it so well that I actually cried. Very few poems can stir that much emotion in me so thank you for such a treat.