for Bodymusic

aw! thats awesome!
4/28/2006 c1 330in a jar pk
love it, love you. *hearts*
3/21/2006 c1 81thursdays and rain
truthfully, i was actually talking about myself in 'fake' but, shh.. don't tell anyone ;)

anyways, i badly wantWANT to know the tune in this.. lovelove the wordplay c:
2/27/2006 c1 63elasticbobaturtle
I get this feeling sometimes, I think. Nice portrayal of it; strange format, but I can see that it's all part of the mood. :3
2/5/2006 c1 56whatsapenname
i can really picture this being put to music. would make a great song.thanks for the review of writers block, but i think you missed the point. the point is there is inspiration even in lack thereof. it doesnt need to say anythingbut it does anyway as long as you let it write itself. the slump was a rise.

~whatsa~
1/28/2006 c1 34Kendal
I really, really like this. The repitition of words throughout, the concept, all of it. And the hyphen-phrases are a fantastic touch - they drive the piece along beautifully.
1/17/2006 c1 16Theory Of The 4th Dimension
Man, this is just shades taken from my life. I can relate.
1/14/2006 c1 6Gilee7
I don't know if I should, but I find this poem kinda humorous. For some reason I sensed a sarcastic vibe as I read it; like you wrote it while rolling your eyes.

-Dancing, Dancing, Dancing/Dodging My Hands-Ing- 'Hands-ing,' that's hilarious.

There's some good imagery in this. And good rhythm, too. I didn't like it that much the first time I read it, but the more I go back and read it, the more I like it. Nice job.
1/13/2006 c1 hoowdoideletethisaccount
This was pretty. The rhythm was excellent and driving. This reminding of Sting's song "Desert Rose".

"You Know I’ve Got Promises To Keep / And Lives To Take / Just Watching You After The Sun’s Faded" I think these very first lines touched me the most.
1/9/2006 c1 a lonely september
this was wonderful. the way you described everything blew my mind, it was gorgeous.'I Just Want To Drink Gulp After Gulp Of ColdDesert,-After-The-Peak AirI Just Want To Watch YouDancing, Dancing, Dancing' you're quite amazing, nice job, i'm keeping my eye on you.
1/8/2006 c1 879Moondog Dozier
Excellent interior flow, this really snakes down the page well. Sound emanates into and out of every line. Very Nice.
1/7/2006 c1 With Rhyme and Reason
"I Just Want To Drink Gulp After Gulp Of Cold / Desert..."

This reminds me of something Cicero once said: "As it often happens that men afflicted with a severe disease, when they are tortured with heat and fever, if they drink cold water, seem at first to be relieved, but afterward suffer more and more severely; so this disease which is in the republic, if relieved by the punishment of this man, will only get worse and worse, as the rest will be still alive."

You'll notice, of course, that most of this review is not my own words (yes, I'm quoting you and Cicero, so shoot me). But I DID just wake up. My groggy morning brain is SO much better at citing things than actually coming up with its own opinions.

At any rate... omg that was so powerful i luved it LOL!

(And the sarcasm drips into a puddle of lies.)

I did like this poem, but I didn't really love it. I promise to read something of yours later (when I remember my own name and where the hell I am) and leave actual, useful comments.

'Til then, bye!
1/6/2006 c1 3knightofangels
Very descriptive, keep up the work, write more, u can look at my profile and review my poems and give me some tips,kinghofangels.Peace.
1/6/2006 c1 90Dragonzz
Wow. I love it! definitely going on the fave story list!

~dragonzz~