for Not My Type

5/27/2007 c10 23Incipient
This is so cute... I actually think I had some tears in my eyes. *sniff*
9/13/2006 c10 12CreepSneakPounce
good ending honestly, no grammar or spelling mistakes either, and hopefully a sequel? PLEASE!
6/25/2006 c10 1pink.puff
I loved this story, this last chapters were just amazing, the emotion in them was almost real!Great work!

pink.puff
6/22/2006 c10 1playing.with.scissors
Aww. I just finished reading this. It totally reminds me of my own story, except the girl's not shallow in mine. She's just ignorant and blind. Heh. Loved the ending to this story. So sweet.
6/19/2006 c10 mippon
Aw! That was so sweet! I really want a guy like Spencer! He sounds so sweet! :( I wanna guy like Spencer! Heh. It was really, really good though. SO sweet! ;D
6/19/2006 c9 mippon
I would so do that, too. I'm the type that gets easily annoyed with, well, annoying people and their annoying annoyingness. So, go Spencer! Great chapter. I keep reading.
6/19/2006 c8 mippon
Gah. Short. But loveable.

Hayley, you are one stubborn girl.

I read next chapter. Because I like.
6/19/2006 c7 mippon
Man, Hayley is really blowin' it.

Gosh, I like this story mega-a lot!-'_'-

Mep.

*slaps Hayley* YOU-YOU-YOU! X[
6/19/2006 c6 mippon
Le gasp. No way! Hayley, opening her eyes?

Man.

The hair thing with Spencer makes me think about Derek Mount. xD

Yep.

I keep reading.
6/19/2006 c5 mippon
...

HAYLEY! Come ON! You're eating dinner with Spencer, and then you turn your attention to this other guy that's your type! That is so rude!

xP

Man. I want a guy like Spencer...
6/19/2006 c4 mippon
It's official.

Hayley is incredibly dense. And John is incredibly right.

I keep reading.
6/19/2006 c3 mippon
Man. Hayley IS a dense one, laugh out loud.

I keep reading. It pains me to stop and review, but I do anyway. Because I love!
6/19/2006 c2 mippon
Spencer! You shoulda been all like, "Grawr this is MY girl you hurt her you die!" Heh. Yeah. SHort but sweet. C'mon, Spencer! Ya gotta do something!
6/19/2006 c1 mippon
Aw, man! Hayley, must you be so blind? :P I'm liking this story. Onto the next chapter.
6/7/2006 c10 5Kodiak Sunset
Ah! I loved it! That was a great ending. You've got some talent. Keep up the good work!
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »