for The Only Man I Have Ever Loved

12/30/2009 c1 1Damned to heaven
Heartbreakingly beautiful.
10/26/2009 c1 Icyfire4w5
I don't really like "You're Beautiful", but I really love this one-shot! Even though Zach is a good guy, I still believe that Chris is Meg's One True Love.
8/30/2009 c1 2bubublacz
I love the concept of your story. Although it didn't come out as intense as what I would like it to be, I was imagining myself crying at the end of reading this story but nope it didn't come out. Should have stressed more on the love lost. But my heart did that clench-y feeling.
7/6/2009 c1 Kajal
So heartbreaking and at the same time I loved it.
1/22/2009 c1 9Narq
i simply love it...it was as if I was the audience! I actually could feel the same way Meg was feeling..by the end of the story u actually left me depressed.
1/20/2009 c1 zagato
Thanks for writing! I really like your one-shot stories about arranged marriages. Tragic and melodramatic are they. I have also added you as one of my favorites. Thanks for writing.
8/8/2008 c1 Mehak Fatima
Well...hinny wat can i say...i simply love it...it was as if u pulled my arm and brought me to the stage where this was being performed. I actually could feel the same way Meg was feeling..by the end of the story u actually left me depressed.

Your gifted girl...i hope to see your book published oneday!:-)
7/9/2008 c1 10hoovi
God... :(... i sure dont want my husband-to-be having a brother :D... u right beautifully
2/20/2008 c1 HWTC
I loved this! AMAZING!
1/16/2008 c1 pete's sake delete the account
Wow, I really like this. It was well-written, sad but not oh-poor-me-angsty, and bittersweet-on-the-good-side at the end. Well done.
12/26/2007 c1 3Katie Valentine
Ahh thats kinda sad, but beautifully written nevertheless. :D
12/10/2007 c1 x3life
aww this was depressing =[ but really well written!
8/10/2007 c1 14CK Shorty
Wow, that was really sad, and very well written. I almost expected her to meet Chris at the end...and leave her husband? Ha, I don't know. I didn't really expect her to stay with Zach, but it was good to hear that he was a great husband and such. The title and summary going together completely drew me into the story, and I'm glad that I took the time to read it. It was amazing and it was a realistic situation. Great job :)
6/3/2007 c1 7CaveDwellers
wow

that was sad

i was almost expecting her to start cheating on Zach in the end

she seemed desperate enough

i like the perspective change that went on in the beginning, especially that it didn't make her seem vain in any sort of way when she was being described. It's one of my pet peeves when characters do that in 1st person.

going on my favs
4/30/2007 c1 9Sally Can Wait
Omifreakinggosh, that was so sad, but so good. Well, obviously, if it was sad.. but whatever. I love the post secret things, and have been inspired but never actually written anything about them. Some of them are just so heartfelt that you can't help but be inspired.

This rocked. :D