for no subject

8/28/2006 c1 12Panicking With Hesitation
hmm... better than a sticky note.
7/27/2006 c1 With Rhyme and Reason
Heh heh. Good because it's different. I was little nervous when I was reading its info and saw it had only six words. Things like that just tend to bother me. But the simplicity of this is what makes it good. Especially the "w/ me" part-so e-mail speak. Pretty good. I'm not sure if it's the most earth-shattering poem I've ever read, but something about it calls out to me and says, "Julie... don't leave a negative review for this one... Oh..." Or maybe that's just a ghost or a voice in my head.

Nice job on this.

J
4/11/2006 c1 6hear me smile
Hey, if you don't laugh, you cry, right?
3/9/2006 c1 90Dragonzz
oh wow. That totally bites. I would hate someone forever for that. And not because they broke up with me, but because they did it by E-MAIL!

~dragonzz~
2/25/2006 c1 131theory of black
the irony.
2/9/2006 c1 12eighteen hundred
Great in its simplicity. Good stuff.
2/1/2006 c1 19Res Ipsa
I appreciate the sentiment. Thanks for your review of my poem. I think that sometimes it is more important that we get the thoughts out there than worrying about how polished they are. It's great to shout, even when you're only doing it on paper.
1/27/2006 c1 12Lonely Forest
brevity is the soul of wit.

i liked it.
1/26/2006 c1 144chaos called creation
There's almost something endearing about this.
1/20/2006 c1 132mizu no kokoro
interesting~~ one of the shortest poems i've ever read^^; but its always good to put ur thoughts on paper, that way ur on the way to recovery~ good luck

keep writing!
1/17/2006 c1 16Theory Of The 4th Dimension
Hehe...man...well...it's funny, but i really don't know what to say about this. Except I know some people that did that. But hey, it made me smirk that's for sure.
1/14/2006 c1 6Gilee7
Are you serious? I really don't know what to say about this. It's really funny, but if it's true, then I apologize. I don't think it is, though. I like the title; it's perfect.

I'm gonna break up with my next ex-g/f through e-mail.

(And thanks for the reviews)
1/13/2006 c1 15Callipygian
dastardly son of a whore...kick him in the uterus
1/13/2006 c1 hoowdoideletethisaccount
Wow, this is so short it's like, a baby haiku. I like it thought. I found it sadly amusing (I think it's the "w/me"), but also just sad. I could picture a very young girl and an online crush, tears in her eyes as she realizes someone doesn't even have to invest face-to-face time into her to decide they don't want to be with her anymore. That's very poignant. :(
1/12/2006 c1 81thursdays and rain
hah, i'd punch him in the face the traditional way..
19 Page 1 2 Next »