for Nameless

1/12/2006 c1 5TheLadyoftheElves
Wow, I think you wrote that poem really well. I like the way you describe your feelings. It fits me a lot of the time. Keep up the good work! I'll look forward to seeing more by you!
1/12/2006 c1 87Chaos Apple
This is a fantastic poem!

The way you rhymed it, so that it was oly on a single line, was very original (or, at least, I haven't read much like it) and you're very good at it.

You're a terrific author, and I lokk forward to reading more from you.
1/12/2006 c1 1Biddle
I liked this one, it was gross but cool. The rhyming was excellent. :)
1/11/2006 c1 35Strangerwithnoface
I really enjoyed this one, as always. The lines were rather imaginitive and original. The rhyme was great O_O I like the way you rhymed in the lines. The emotion seemed clear to me, although, I believe O_O there are a few words and/or letters missing. Although, they kind of just filled in as I read it, so it took a few reads to notice them.The line I enjoyed most had to've been 'If it has to be anyone, I'd rather it be you, to create my world and end it too.' The rhyming is great.The subject matter seems to be one thing, then change, then go back... I liked the way the transfer was done, rather smoothley. It all seemed to flow together.Well, thanks for sharing, it was an enjoyable read. Take care ^^