for The Violet Sky

4/5/2006 c1 64Arwen Starfire
woah, compelling. love the vocab, like "red-crystal glare"...sharp images. I think you should take out the word "then" in the last line. It would go better with the style of the rest of the poem

great job. thnx for reviewing my poems. pleez check out my other stuff.
2/7/2006 c1 103Unready
arg, I think I'll read some of your prose tomorrow, I'm too lazy to read and review it tonight.
2/6/2006 c1 80citrus scented
wow...eerie, haunting...this is just chilling! "The echo of a violet sky"- just mesmorising image. i like your format for this, the sharp words inbetween the lines really add effect- great piece.
1/27/2006 c1 29Marioh
I really like the structure of the poem and how ity gives it a constant pace that makes it flow beautifully. I also love the simple, yet strickin images that don't elaborate on superfluous details, but generates a clear, raw image. Very pretty.
1/25/2006 c1 41sarah1491
Nice job ^_^ Good rhyming, it sounds really nice.
1/24/2006 c1 12The Smoke
Nice use of imagery. I really liked how you used a lot of senses, it made the poem quite effective. Well done.
1/13/2006 c1 46Victim of the Wraith
You have a really great gift for structure of a poem. You have an idea for what makes a poem look asthetic on the page while you convey a specific message throughout the poem.
1/13/2006 c1 879Moondog Dozier
I really like the stops and pauses in this. They accentuate so well the aspects that you wish to stand out without drawing direct attention to them. It kind of wraps around, using great sound devices to bring out the voice, feeling and flow. Resonates well.
1/10/2006 c1 19Azlyn Nicole
such wonderful imagery. i like the metaphors in the beginning.