for Why are you so afraid of me

5/10/2006 c1 18Written In Stone
sounds oddly familiar... time to go dwell
3/18/2006 c1 47Eve Amare
Well, hello again. What is there to say about these words from your heart that you have given us the right to read? It is amazing, that is all I can think of, amazing. I really liked the second to last line 'But our love is not ment to be' for to many peoms end happily and we both know love is not really like that. Amazing, and I am glad to be able to read all of your works.

As Always,

Eve
3/9/2006 c1 108Leo
very passionate i hope that gets better no one should fear you my friend you have never been anything but kind to me I love you! I miss talking to you as well i finally got back online today and was feeling down so i always turn to your writings lets me know someone feels me...
1/18/2006 c1 69Voice of a Pen
I like it Felicia a real riddle like poem Nothin more 2 say but I like it.
1/13/2006 c1 30Kriss-C
Great job as always... A beautifully written poem... This one really hit me hard though... And i don't know why but all the same amazing poem...
1/11/2006 c1 1k+Faithless Juliet
I like the simplistic rhyme of this - like, I love you for who you are but on your end your not so sure. It’s simply done, the organic plight of the situation shows through. Simply brilliant. Keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.
1/11/2006 c1 47Kenishiro
omg, this is just what happened to me! Gosh, this poem is so truthful, honest and describe my situation really well... r u spying on me... hehe.. just kidding, keep on the good work, ok!
1/10/2006 c1 6Space-ghost-boy
Hello there. Nice poem(;
1/10/2006 c1 152xoxoMizzatxoxo
Good poem. Maybe he's just running away because he's afrad of getting close to you. But thats just me and I'm a hopeless romantic. Amazing poem though.