for bound

7/18/2006 c1 5Whoregasmic
i was just re-reading this. and i felt like reminding you that it is .brilliant.every little fucking word stunglike needles through your skin followed by a warm rush of love.

loved it.
4/15/2006 c1 38Aneliz Rei
I have attempted to puzzle out this poem for the past thirty minutes.

I would like to hear your thoughts on it. No, not "what does it mean?"... more, was this prompted by a personal experience? If so, what experience?

muted camera footage...who leaves my self to be two things...the sting of rusted nails, punched into your wall...these intrigue me. I am not entirely sure they fit, though I like their effect on the poem. Hence I really *would* like to discuss this.

I liked: "boymouth"; "you, who will not die as God and men and valentines do"

Kudos.
3/3/2006 c1 3Mavrixtrinkia
I like that. That almost happened to me before.

Your writing was honestly very good and emotional.
2/28/2006 c1 42crinkled aster ribbon
ohgod.

so. so. beautiful.

"your name will stay imprinted on this inverted heart of mine"

"always you, who will not die like god and men and valentines do"
2/28/2006 c1 breezy nostrils
your name will stay imprinted on this inverted heart of mine - love that line. so beautiful and delicate. nice work!
2/21/2006 c1 32bleeding subterfuge
the imagery and flow are so breath-taking, i loved this piece.
2/18/2006 c1 5WordsAreJustWords
wow...Amazing...I love the way this poem builds a picture in my mind, and i can watch it like a movie in my head.

i love it
2/18/2006 c1 Atelophobia
I can only say that this is amazing. Wow.
2/5/2006 c1 37negligible fictional force
immensely painful, & probably calls out to any reader. i love it insanely.
2/4/2006 c1 144chaos called creation
Amazing.
2/4/2006 c1 35Krikoris
(rough rope, rough rope i could not have stoodfor fear it would have felt too much like the palms of your handsagainst the insides of my thighs.)

Jess, that gave (and still gives) me chills all up and down my spin. Sickening but breathtaking imagery..

And everytime I read your poetry, I can hear it in my head...a verbal poem. Not a song. The words just imprint such emotions in my head that I hear them.

-Krikoris
1/28/2006 c1 65Aquafied
reminds me of an alkaline trio song.i suppose the feel of rough and runscrapes and bleed sort of thing

(or maybe it was because i saw you liked them and i had that stuck in my mind

such a basket casehide the cutlery
1/27/2006 c1 re x invented
i haven't read much poetry from the authors on my favorites list lately, and i've been missing out. this was a great read, the subject and the emotions really made it exceptional.

those were amazing lines. i love your poetry. never stop writing~!
1/21/2006 c1 60dollface and her cancer
"The holes punched in your walls". I love that. It gives identity to all those little times [we] lash out.
1/20/2006 c1 77by His blood
excellent. beautiful, raw, amazing work. just like all of your writing - i wish i had thought to review earlier because i just love this. all of your work is simply awesome, but this has to be my favorite of yours so far. the pain is conveyed through bittersweet words without going overboard or drowning the reader ... excellent. please, please keep writing.
23 Page 1 2 Next »