for Let go

9/14/2006 c1 70Maisha Mafuriko
Such a beautiful writing...takes me into sweet dark of glistening night as the stars are bright!

Good writing you have penned.
4/8/2006 c1 13miss-hyperactive
i like this.. it is sort of related to my poem.. thanks for reviewing
3/28/2006 c1 80just dani
very relaxing...good job. keep writing.
3/9/2006 c1 197the Stranger in the moonlight
This seemed fast paced, but in a good way. It seemed perfect as though it was fast because you were flying. I really liked this entire thing, amzing job.

I liked the part of swinging from the stars. And especially laying on the moon.

Sincerely,

the Stranger in the moonlight.
1/28/2006 c1 B34utifulDr34mer
omg, i luv this poem. i wish i could do everything you said. its really pretty(you probably didnt like me saying that, did you?).keep it up.
1/25/2006 c1 free-to-dream15
I really liked the flow and the beginning of this one. The only CC i really have is to maybe make it a bit longer. Other than that it was great!
1/18/2006 c1 breezy nostrils
it's an interesting poem but i'm not sure where you're going with this. it's seems to be just a lot of random thoughts. anyway, nice description tho. keep on writing!
1/18/2006 c1 22heavenspoison
I love it. It's a really sweet poem. :)
1/13/2006 c1 Herminia
Good poem. I wish I could let go of my worries and "fly to the heavens". Anyway, I think you did a terrific job with the descriptions and imagery. Kudos!
1/13/2006 c1 72The-Original-Neko
happy poem i was the fly high and feel that calm i'm a little stress ball at the moment

but in the short time it toke me to read the poem i pictoured my self doing as it said SAD but soo true little lost in my worryes but your poem lifted me alittle

thanks
1/12/2006 c1 review
pretty good overall flow and rhythm. excellent for the fantasy genre. nice work.
1/12/2006 c1 34Smoky Bear
the rhyme and metre is on the generic side, but it's o.k. because of the short length and also because it was a really pretty image. keep writing.