for Coffee House Blues

9/11/2006 c1 6FuzzyGrapes
Three words: I love this.

::favs::
6/22/2006 c1 123Black and White Dreams
This is sweet! I love the first stanza. Beautiful job.

*::~Cat~::*
6/2/2006 c1 3Leo Eigenmann
Wow, the topic seems surreal and the choice of words as well. I like your directness in poetry writing.
5/28/2006 c1 148Thyrt
your imagery is excellentbravo
4/3/2006 c1 34Smoky Bear
love the blues... love coffee... really cool poem, well depicted.
2/26/2006 c1 612simpleplan13
I love the whole coffee house thing.. it's unique and awesome I love the artificial sweetness thing... very well done
2/16/2006 c1 75Carp
"The world spins with the swirl of your spoon Dispersing sweetness (artificial of course)"

A metaphor...and so true. You don't use too much description, but just enough so the reader and let his/her imagination run through. :)
2/13/2006 c1 31button-nose
i love the idea behind this...my fav was: teacup clatter of faceless strangers...i felt it really set the mood for this and definitly painted a picture in my mind. I love it well done!

button nose x x
1/21/2006 c1 144chaos called creation
Now this makes me hungry. I love the first stanza and 'teacup clatter of faceless strangers' You can really imagine the setting in this. Well done
1/20/2006 c1 237classic violet
Wow. Symbolic. Mesmerizing.

"Teacup clatter of faceless strangers"

That just made my day. That line was so... just, amazing. Unbelievabley amazing. Great job!
1/20/2006 c1 49shinku-kitsune
You said a lot but left a lot to the imagination - this poem could mean a number of things to different people, I think, but it still retains the mournful undertone. ^_^ I liked it.
1/14/2006 c1 53diesoz
I know the feeling you're talking about. We have a "coffee house" thing at our school once a month and that's about how I feel. It's really good. I like it a lot.
1/14/2006 c1 194Aslan Israel
M tasty... I do so love my coffee. And I love the image you present here; just lovely.
1/14/2006 c1 132mizu no kokoro
i liked the images that spring up from this poem~ it has almost a slight jazzy feel to it~ good work

keep writing!
1/14/2006 c1 72The-Original-Neko
wow it is different ut it seem so pretty
17 Page 1 2 Next »