for EQUAL: Season I

2/23/2006 c2 GrungeIsDead
Ooh, I liked that very much. Umm just to respond to your review: 1. Oops, sorry, I know I haven't updated in ages... I have a very ahrd time writing long chapters. Ick. 2.They weren't angels, they were paramedics. I'm going to change it around a bit, that wasn't very clear. 3. I did d oa little star to change the scenes but fictionpress hates me and didn't do it.Love,Emma
2/19/2006 c5 Red-Headed Demon
Wow, that was amazing. I loved the description of that other realm Ben went to, and the man he met to speak with. (Trying to avoid spoilers.) Great imagery. Saw antoher few grammar errors, but those aren't important. Impressive.
2/19/2006 c5 28TolkienLover
Wow. I can't believe you're going to make me wait a week to see what happens to Sam! I knew that Sam and Ben must still be mad at each other, but I didn't expect Sam to be kidnapped by a demon, and that part where he got his pinky sawed off! Ooh, it gave me chills. Ben's dad was also a huge surprise, I hadn't expected his home to be like that at all... though I guessed that's where it probably was once he got there. Oh man, I can't wait to read the rest of it next week! These stories just keep getting more and more exciting!
2/19/2006 c5 2DCI Panda
Ew! What kind of sick perverted freak are you? No, it was really good, nice way of introducing the new location. you did a good job of develpoing the evil human, and I want to see where you go from there.
2/18/2006 c4 Red-Headed Demon
Loved this story. Pretty nice way to tell the story of the bunnyman. Although, what is it with you, ribs cracking and cops swearing? Seriously. Well, overall, well written, good story. Look forward to #5.
2/17/2006 c3 Red-Headed Demon
These get progressively better, man. Particularly liked the imagery of boogeyman's death. Nice idea, an army of demon babies. (Man, I hate annoying kids!) Saw a few grammar problems, but that's not siginificant. Great work.
2/16/2006 c2 Red-Headed Demon
Impressive, man, saw some improvements here. Loved the storyline, and the nice description of the demon. Not too fond of the "damsel in distress" and "falling in love" crap, but I say that out of personal bias.-Red-Headed Demon. (Formerly Reds Against Nick Tv R.A.N.T.)
2/15/2006 c1 Reds Against Nick TV RANT
This is only for Episode 101. Nice job, loved the story. Particulary, the vampire dying was a good use of imagery. But about this: “'What the hell are you talking about? You can’t expect me to just lie here while you guys get to go kill things. I’m going!' Sam commanded back."Yeah, wouldn't he at least say he was worried about them? Anyway, good job.
2/13/2006 c4 28TolkienLover
Oh man, I keep being amazed by how each episode is better than the first. This one had not only the bunnyman's ghost but also the reminder of Cleopatra and her army of demon babies and it also had a really emotional scene with Sam and his little brother. You nearly made me cry, and for that I congratulate you! It takes a lot to cram that much emotion into such a short story! I can't WAIT for the next episode!
2/13/2006 c3 TolkienLover
Wow. You really outdid yourself this time-breeding an army by turning millions of babies into demons! I never expected that! Although the Boogeyman seemed relatively easy to kill compared to some of the others, but maybe I am just getting used to the idea of all these crazy demons being everywhere. I can't wait to see how they get back to GMU without anyone recognizing them in Chapter 4!
2/12/2006 c4 2DCI Panda
Nice! I liked how you told the reader what happened to the babies. And the Bunnyman was creepy-cool! I can't wait for the next one!
2/4/2006 c2 15Carrington Oak
still more gramatical nit-pickyness from me, tho a definite improvement from the first chapter. Loved the ending, by the way. Keep it up!
2/4/2006 c1 Carrington Oak
Not bad. Needs a little bit of grammatical work, and the last line leaves a little something to be desired, but otherwise pretty good. Keep it up.
2/2/2006 c2 Kim Landmark
This story, which is the second in a series written by Anthem Aeneid. I enjoyed reading these 2 stories. They were suspenseful "murder mysteries" with a fictional twist. I liked these stories, but not as much as Aeneid's others. These stories did not have the same intense attention to detail, but descriptions were unnecessary. The scenes played by nicely in my mind. The plot did move faster than I would have liked. I think i would have enjoyed these stories more if the scenes had ample time to develop. Overall, these two chapters were fun to read and made it very easy to visualize the occuring scenes.
2/2/2006 c1 2DCI Panda
I like it Animal!And it takes place in Salem, a place very near and dear to my heart. the mirror part was cool! Be sure to tell me when the next one comes out, ok? Keep writin' buddy!
33 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »