for S o p h i a

7/10/2009 c1 14Autumn's Addiction
Wow... this is amazing. Really. I'm basically speechless here! You have a wonderful way with words, I can see. Brilliant.
9/27/2007 c1 2trippiekittie
my younger sister made me read this, and it gave me chills. she said it's how she veiws me. frightening?

it's only frightening because it was eloquent and realistic. the beautiful part of beauty is that it's flawed.
5/4/2006 c1 211avani.awakening
The brother one made me favorite it. This one made me favorite you.

It sounded like I don't know english, but you know what I mean.
4/10/2006 c1 25cornered.sensations
that reminds of a scary movie i watched once, i loved it nonetheless. great job
3/11/2006 c1 a lonely september
my god, this is incredible. im falling in love with your writing.
3/4/2006 c1 emizulu
Very interesting poem. I like it very much, and your format is intriguing.
2/20/2006 c1 11les petits bateaux
W.O.W. Definitely one of the bests I've read, the style and the elegance is there and the whole concept was just breath-taking. Superb. Definitely one of my favourite poets.
1/28/2006 c1 41sarah1491
I liked this poem :)
1/17/2006 c1 34likes to headbang
emotion seeps through the words... and imagery... nice~
1/17/2006 c1 64Leeona Trance
Hmm. A picture perfect girl, yet not. Great poem. You show the dark side of things with crystal clarity. Great poem.

~Leeona Trance
1/17/2006 c1 14la derniere chose
I can't quite figure out if this has a certain pattern or style, but I love it! It's so beautifully written and the metaphors are perfect.
1/16/2006 c1 279the duck in the rain
beautifully raw and surreal, i love your style and the harsh imagry you use and the objects in which you use to create those images - like vanilla latte's, pagan gypsies. bullet-proof heartbreaks - an amazing image. i also loved how you created this character with your words, she's almost tangible with your word choice. i love the line, she's a golden fixation. beautiful.

-loria.
1/16/2006 c1 crazy dog events
Beautiful. It reminded me of one of those flow-of-consciousness excercises. Wonderful imagery.

This is going on my favorites list.
1/16/2006 c1 8Jasmine Pulchritude
It's fierce and to the point, but still slightly mysterious. I like it. Wonderfully written, keeps the reader on the edge of their seat. Beautiful.