for I don't need you

3/9/2006 c1 197the Stranger in the moonlight
I liked the last three lines. It was great and I am sorry that scars are that deep , but I like how realsitic this is.

Sincerely,

the Stranger in the moonlight.
1/28/2006 c1 35Live4Love
loved it! and your welcome for the reviews...thanx for yours!Tiffany
1/28/2006 c1 B34utifulDr34mer
nice poem. is it based on personal experiences?
1/27/2006 c1 2The Big Pimpin Pimple
omg i want to hug u right now ( i dunno y though). I love the last lines

"These scars will forever staybut not you. (the period had great unspoken power..yup yup)and thelast line was perfect! You can just be yourself and go away! I love it! I love it! Its impressive! its like u took the words right out of my mouth!

go Ree its ure birthday ure gonna write poems like it ure birthday!

Hee hee i'm so happy i luve this poem!

...haha i just read some of ure reviews ppl think ure disturbed...haha cuz u r and i made u that way...no i didn't but I felt like sayin it cuz it fit.

oh yeah and ure email made me cry again I still have to respond though

but ne ways GREAT JOB!
1/26/2006 c1 215Harleen Napier
I love the flow of this. And it really is true. Almost as soon as you realize you're over wanting to be with someone, they decide that's when they want to know you, or know you again.

Great piece!
1/25/2006 c1 free-to-dream15
I loved this one! It holds so much power! If this was about yourself then I am truly sorry. You can talk to me if you want...my ims in my profile... Nicely done!
1/20/2006 c1 5mapes4213
wow, that was pretty powerful. i really like this poem and i hope ill be able to read some more. keep it up.

if you ever want to talk my screen name is (mapes4213)
1/18/2006 c1 review
haha way to show him whose boss. but the unforgiving spirit never knows true happiness.though i cant blame you.
1/18/2006 c1 81Princess-anna57
Good poem. Well done and keep writing! ^_^

~Anna~
1/18/2006 c1 dfghjkliouytrewsdfghjkl
beautiful. and true. there are so many people that hurt us by thinking they are superior and lok at us like we are nothing... and its so often that people change their minds... know that maybe they just realized that you are a great person... i wouldnt know. ...anyways i loved it