for Waiting For You

6/21/2006 c1 31Leaving Here
very sweet!~Liz
6/8/2006 c1 13Shaman-Empress
Wow. Your poetry is really good! I like the way you describe things: it's unique and makes me feel as though I can reach out and touch it.

Oh, and thanks for the review- you are much too kind to say that my stuff is good, though. ^_^ If you haven't been published yet, I would be surprised.

~Meg
6/2/2006 c1 3Leo Eigenmann
I like this one.It is frank anbd direct to the point in its theme. I like your craftsmanship in poetry. Thumbs up.
3/17/2006 c1 612simpleplan13
so bittersweet... i love it! especially that second stanza... awesome
3/11/2006 c1 11les petits bateaux
Beauty at its best. "As much as by the touch of a lover's caress"...that soothed me. Sensual and somewhat morbid. :)
2/16/2006 c1 75Carp
Peaceful, beautiful...the imagery is really heartwarming. When enough time has passed that you notice all these things...then enough time has passed. Awesome awesome awesome.
2/3/2006 c1 BlondeWhoDenies
I really love the wording, it is so beautiful, I love it :-)
1/29/2006 c1 73Jezsh
I really like this piece...it's really delicate, gently commanding and simple. To me the imagery of the first verse sounds a bit harsh compared to the rest, but maybe it's just me. One of your best for me :)
1/22/2006 c1 237classic violet
I loved this. Especially this line:

"Bleached blank smileā€¦"
1/21/2006 c1 65Aquafied
reminds me of books i used to read with old written languages only the writer knew.

its earthy, in a way. reminds me of forests in the afternoon
1/20/2006 c1 879Moondog Dozier
Outstanding voice in this. "Smooth by well worn worries," a great combination of both flow and meaning. Good write.
1/20/2006 c1 132mizu no kokoro
bittersweet, always waiting~ i can relate, good work

keep writing!
1/20/2006 c1 a lonely september
'as much as by the touch of a lover's caress' 'bleached blank smile' great lines in here. nice job.
1/20/2006 c1 144chaos called creation
Lovely personification.
1/20/2006 c1 49shinku-kitsune
You have a gift with poetic words... I can almost paint a picture for each verse. ^_^ Well done.