for Apartment Number Four

12/17/2013 c1 Ironicality
Very cute.
2/9/2011 c1 1Shjsj7732
I absolutely love this story!
2/17/2009 c1 persimmon
I really liked it. It was incredibly well written, with realistic characters and dialogue which is rare. I loved the simple, sweet domesticity of Nath and Sean (Nathelmi is an awesome name by the way- and this is coming from someone who really doesn't often like bizarre names, they're usually just distracting). I know there's probably very little chance of this ever getting updated, but that's okay, it made me happy as it is. Highlight: I loved all the little arguments and tiffs they had, take all the sonnets and candlelit dinners you want, nothing spells true love better than minor domestic disputes...seriously, you can feel how much they love each other and it's beautiful.
4/15/2007 c1 vspirit
Nice little piece. Sean's a sweetheart. =)
4/3/2006 c1 dafne22
Hi! I really like this story. It is partly quite funny, but it is also about real life. And it is about mature gay men, there is only a few stories like this! And your writing is really easy reading. I love it.
1/23/2006 c1 25Esquirella
I liked this story. It was very funny in parts and serious in others, showing a stark difference in the two relationships: one stable, the other clearly on crash dive of sorts. I did kind of have trouble with Sean drugging the drink. Kind of hard to forgive that, no matter how good the intentions. But on the whole, a very nice story.
1/23/2006 c1 Creatress
Like everything in life, this story had pros and cons, methinks.

Pros:*Reflected the queer lifestyle well.*Included a bisexual. Thanks.*Talked about gay boys growing up and settling down, which is often not discussed. *Drew a picture of an only semi-dramatic relationship/argument, which is a welcome change of pace from the more common hyper-drama.

Cons:*I don't know if this is bad, but it REALLY reflects your life, or at least your life as you maybe want it. You could be a bit more opaque with things like that (i.e., don't live in Halifax, use your screen name as a character name, or keep your profession so close.)*I think Nathelmi gives in way too easily. Although his decision to make Sean quit smoking is a good mitigating fact for that particular problem.*That may be complicated by the fact that I think the pace is pretty fast. It's clipping right along without giving me a chance to fall in love with these boys.

So there are my thoughts, unsolicited.