for Please Don't

4/11/2006 c1 Puji
Hey! I was just readin ash's stories and had a look at your peom. I thought it was great, loved the sructure and rhythm. I really liked the emotion in it and how well it was expressed. Well Done!
3/28/2006 c1 joe
not bad
3/23/2006 c1 9Estranged
It conveys the emotion of misunderstandings and expectations too high to be met at that age. Not only that but its the first that came to mind. This poem manages to let out those feelings and get the reader to feel the same. I really like this poem.
3/22/2006 c1 41AbbeyEileen
Don't say my heart is dead.^...

Saying that is cruel. (In real life, I mean. If someone says that to you, they're being cruel.)

I liked the poem, with all the "Don't"s. Surprisingly, they give more of a positive feel to the poem than a negative one.
3/15/2006 c1 32DeathOnRepeat
Wow, this is really good, I think alot of people feel this way when they're young and love tries to win them over. Love the emotion in it.
3/12/2006 c1 wildwolffree17
Nice rhythm and good flow.
3/4/2006 c1 16The Melancholy Cocoa Bean
The last verse is really powerful - your a very good writer - you should write more about your life. I write nothing but!
2/4/2006 c1 5degeneration-X
I think this is the best piece of your work. It has such a ring of reality to it. Perhaps u shud write more stuff to do with ur life :P
1/25/2006 c1 free-to-dream15
Hey,thx for reviewing my story! That put me in such a good mood because I was kinda down cause midterms, my shoulder, etc...all that crazy stuff! lol...I wish I could write poetry this good! I mean, I totally had a similar thing happen with me...i was in your shoes and yea! You did a WONDERFUL job with this poem!