for About a Girl

1/24/2006 c1 10just a teardrop
this piece had me gripped from the first line. i love the intensity and sadness of it. beautifully done.
1/24/2006 c1 79Ashes.to.Acid
I only have one word to describe this: beautiful.
1/24/2006 c1 12xdiamond
Yes, this did really happen. Thank you for your reviews.
1/24/2006 c1 44RandomEuphoria
So very intense. Love-hateing, rejecting-longing. Wow.
1/24/2006 c1 Galadh Niniel
Great. Haunting, sad, tragically beautiful. A powerful, tragic love story that really captivates the reader, draws them in. The characters, motives and action are believable and relatable. Your language and imagery is impeccable, wonderful. Especially the lines in italics, supposedly representing the speaker's thoughts in a stream-of-consciousness-like technique, are used very skilfully. There are such great analogies in here, such as "I slit my spirit" as an intensification to 'I slit my wrists'. Such an incredibly sad ending. The story has really touched and impressed me. It is going on my favourites.
1/24/2006 c1 30Devil Diaries
Oh gods... I love this... Did this really happened? Is indeed different and I love your style, lovely as in - You let eveyone know what's hurting you - from the inside, outside - same. Through the story you've already explained clearly about the itallic words and not only was it new, its original and the sad and gripping story - Was moving. If it had really happened, that would have been a really painful experience. Dark but the love in it was pure. Deadly but beautiful. Expressed nicely.