for The Night in The Park

1/28/2006 c1 Lyn Kinsei
That was good. It was true, how nobody can tell there was a murder, because nature is joyful. I liked how you got into the mind of a child with how the narrorator thought about Angie and Mommy.I enjoyed it,Aimee.
1/26/2006 c1 109ADSpencer
Oh, that's so scary! And such a tragedy.
1/26/2006 c1 81Princess-anna57
Woah, that's SO creepy. Was that true? I hope not! Gosh! A well written poem, that I enjoyed reading. Thank you for your review, and keep writing! ^_^

~Anna~
1/26/2006 c1 92q is for quirks
oh, that was creepy. don't worry, not in a bad way. very good. i love the voice in this piece, and the italicizing is very effective. good job.
1/26/2006 c1 16brokendreams21
AH! That's so creepy! But this is SO good. Really really really really good. I love the format. It was a bit creepy and really cool all at the same time! LOVE IT! Great job!
1/26/2006 c1 31Ky-Ky Apocalypse
Wow great poem! I love the layout and the creepy feel it seemed to give. Awesome job!
1/26/2006 c1 169MallowsWins
This was a great poem, but made even better by its layout. Nice work here, and I hope it wasn't a true story, or anything close to home.

Peace, Daze
1/25/2006 c1 4run rabbit run
wow, really great. very good. is this a true story? just curious, please forgive if it was brash. anyway, very good.