for halo

3/5/2009 c1 495mate.feed.kill.repeat
"(i dream(t) of you

(f)lying)."

You continue to amaze me.

-stix-
10/22/2006 c1 77by His blood
goddamnit you've inspired me again. blah. you really need to start writing non-perfect poetry because now i'm afraid that every time i read something you write i'll be leaving another review asking 'can i please post a poem that was inspired by pretty much everything you write & give credit to your disturbingly amazing writing?' so to skip the rest of the praise, basically would you mind? =( i hate that this is the second time i've been all fangirly/idol-worship 'omfg you are amazing!- and asked to give credit for your poetry for inspiration, but i don't want to just post it without asking.

so i would review this poem that i've read about ten thousand times since .. january which was forever ago, but every time i read it i'm left speechless and fangirly so just know that i am fucking worshipping this poem right now along with everything you write and i can't read all your writing at once or i would probably overdose on perfection and be sent to the hospital again. plus it would probably make me cry. so basically after this pointless i-hate-sundays rambling, i'm asking if you would mind. although i've half-forgotten what i was asking in the first place.

yeah forgive this review ...

alison
9/8/2006 c1 18ShadesofBlue69
It's beautiful, except the meaning/point behind the poem can get lost in the format that you use...it gets confusing about which word is where and where one thought begins and ends. nice imagery.
8/9/2006 c1 8Katie123
I love this poem. Your style is so different, so real. The two-different-meaning words that you created with the parantheses is amazing-what a cool idea! Keep writing! :)
4/5/2006 c1 460Time To Change
i love the way you have the brackets with extra letters, changing or emphasising words and points. It's really kewl... hits a point in me... they say reading between the lines/brackets... its all in ones head after all.
3/30/2006 c1 40Doray
I've been reading your poems too much. I feel as if my right wrist is bleeding! Creepy . . . . So it seems that the guy ravaged the girl's body until she forgot who she is . . .
3/25/2006 c1 34The Melancholy Astronaut
Sickeningly good.
3/6/2006 c1 131theory of black
Holy cow! This is so deep. Its like a movie only its just really fast paced sequences of scenes. It kind of reminds me of a Perfect Circle song.
3/2/2006 c1 59HellHeartedlyBent
well then. if no one else is awed by this, there's something wrong about this site. thanks for all the reviews and i'm very glad to say your writing is smashingly spectacular. like sparks hehehe.
2/23/2006 c1 bread and circuses
this is a level of poetic that i could never hope to achieve. it's exquisite and emotional.
2/21/2006 c1 42crinkled aster ribbon
the wavering glow of your breath-/less barefoot promises just can’t keep this halo/alight anymore./

sosopretty, i love it. so so much.
2/18/2006 c1 8bulletproof.cupid
i'm honestly speachless right now. i don't know what to say or tell you how many times i read this over and over again, just to understand everything perfectly. i can tell you i still don't. . . i'm still discovering new things with every passing second. darling, you are amazing. your work is amazing. they way you described innocence and then love. i could see the raw emotion, feel the man [theif] ripping, chafing her skin. . . her feelings. she belonged in heaven while all along he was leading her i a different directing - that's sacrifice. mm beautiful. . . the imagery, symbolism, everything. i'm rambling here, aren't i? alright i've got to run. hope you update DH soon. yep, it's what, two-thirthy in the morning and i'm listening to 'i write sins not tragedies.' fun fun. my parents are probably going to kill me. keep writing and you'll be missed from this site. you were one of the few people who gave it straight with no shit talk. hah, despite the intense thinking i had to do here, what i mean is that we can feel the writing. keep writing no matter what. keep writing. . .
2/11/2006 c1 124in theory
I don't exactly know how to describe my reaction; every sentence is like an alleyway, with a hundred different combinations of entering or exiting. And choice. This is multilayered to the extreme of it being almost too big to comprehend. But always compelling, this style definitely. Great job.
2/7/2006 c1 60dollface and her cancer
'Yesterday's fireworks'. That's odd, intriguing imagery. I like that. I like all of this.
2/7/2006 c1 237classic violet
This is un-f*ing-believable. It's truly inspiring. You've captured so much... it's so innocent-like. It just simply amazing...
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »