for Hatred Upon Your Egotism

7/27/2006 c1 12KingdomRain
hmm... it doesn't have the best flow to it but its a great poem none the less. loved your wording in some parts and the imagery was superb.

and sorry for taking the story down. i had to fix a few things. if you like Melody of the Reaper then you sould check out my Marowit story. just as good and it still hooks ya. anyways, the next chapter should be posted by the end of this week. thanks for the review.
6/26/2006 c1 52meaninglessTears
ok i love this one! i like hate like poems since when u usually write them then u have a bunch of emotions inside that come out easily on paper. very well written and i understand how u feel... hope u keep up the writing!
2/27/2006 c1 6Anya Tempest
Wow - the words...they were so complex! I am so glad you rated it T - sometimes I worry that kids come on to this site and read words that are so complex that it causes them to spontaneously combust, or defenestrate themselves in their anguish.
2/6/2006 c1 132mizu no kokoro
wow, describes a few plp i know~ great job

keep writing!
1/29/2006 c1 15NeveAlone
This is interesting, all I can say is that mataphors and personification are a writers best freind. So, you can always edit it in to give it depth.

Oh and thanks for the comment!
1/28/2006 c1 7x-beLLa69