for Haiku

2/1/2006 c3 61JR Gringo
I really like this one.

However, "serenity" is a descriptive noun usually used when referencing nature in the general sense, not an actual person (or creature in this case). My suggestion would be to change the middle line to adjectives ("Elegance" to "elegant", "Serenity" to "serene" (which would work because it would describe the "creature" as being peaceful)) and to add another two-syllable adjective.

Otherwise, great haiku! ^_^
2/1/2006 c2 JR Gringo
Um...okay, kinda plain, but a nice haiku nonetheless.
2/1/2006 c1 JR Gringo
Pretty image indeed!

Oh, and thanks for the review...to answer your question: Pei-Meng Gu is simply a name, Chinese in fact. I'm neither Chinese nor am I racist against anyone. Quite the contrary rather, for the haiku was meant to be anti-racist: about acceptance of others if you will:)
2/1/2006 c1 243Manuel Fajar

rippling down soft skin,—

in cool or warm or hot or ...

soft soothes beast's red heart.

(5,7,5)

i scrub and scrub them,—

and still they are not clean yet,

these hands that touch all.

(7,5,7,5,5)

next to a river flowing,—

or, ocean ebbing,—

or, clear mountain brook splashing,—

in moon or sunlight,

there,—nightingale sings.

clear pond reflects all,

summer sun and clouds playing,

ripples from pebbles.
1/30/2006 c5 Lyn Kinsei
I liked this. Especially this last one. Keep writing,Aimee.
1/28/2006 c1 Lyn Kinsei
I liked that. My favorite types of poems are hiakus, and I really enjoy nature and life ones. I hope you add more sometime.♥,Aimee
1/28/2006 c1 16brokendreams21
Yay for Haiku! Such peace! I wrote a random one that I have no idea what I wrote on...But it just sounds cool. I forget what the first line is...so I'll tell you later. But wonderful job!
1/28/2006 c1 51tdawgcars
I don't really care for Haiku's but nice job.

Brandon
1/28/2006 c1 92q is for quirks
these poems make me feel so peaceful...i especially like the one about water. but they're all good!
1/28/2006 c1 50Jodie Sinclair
good poems! thanks for the review
40 « Prev Page 1 .. 3