for Accept Me

3/14/2008 c1 10nul
wooah...

that's sad...:-(
12/27/2007 c1 Your lover
Beautiful piece of work. So moving and touching. I just want to hug you so much now - it really was incredible! Brilliant finale - very clever. I hope you (even though you aren't dumb or even mute) or anyone else has never had to go through this, but the cruel world just wouldn't be satisfied if there weren't at least some people who suffer the excruciating pain of rejection. You do know me by the way...very well in fact...though I must confess that I do only harbour platonic feelings for you...perhaps because we are of the same gender and I'm regrettably straight lol. Confrontation with your immense sexiness has had be seriously reconsidering though lol.
6/4/2007 c1 4OneMoreMiracle
I really liked this... It was sad but really good.
3/15/2007 c1 3Femilip
Oh my gosh! I love it! So sad =[
2/16/2006 c1 6Death by Dangerous Driving
Dude... No wonder Swinford gave you full marks for it..

Yeah I didn't read it online, but so? Doesn't mean I can't review it... and it's much better than the first time you wrote it.

I like the description. The A* grade definition was something like 'intricate detail and description.'Definitely got that... ROCK ON!
2/5/2006 c1 72Forget-The-Sorrow
Sad, but still with a happy glinting ending. I really liked it.
2/3/2006 c1 Alenor
ok that was a little strange. and depressing but well written. ahh well, cya later.
2/2/2006 c1 Eface
Very touching. It's still sending chills down my spine.
2/2/2006 c1 11Eveiveneg
Yeah, you're right. I like this version much better. It kind of seemed sadder and much more emotional because she never was referred to by an actual name. Emphasized her whole sense of isolation.

Eheh. I'll stop mumbling about incoherent things now. In any case, I'm glad you edited it.

-Eveiveneg
2/2/2006 c1 32Sara Peters
I like it. It's really sweet. I can relate to the part about being beaten up. It's a good overall story and nicely told.
2/2/2006 c1 trallgorda
*sniff* *sniff* I feel like crying now!